Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOS ANGELES - Fox plans to broadcast an interview with O.J. Simpson in which the former football star discusses "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, for which he was acquitted, the network said.

ADVERTISEMENT

The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29, the TV network said.

Simpson has agreed to an "unrestricted" interview with book publisher Judith Regan, Fox said.

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

The interview will air days before Simpson's new book, "If I Did It," goes on sale Nov. 30. The book, published by Regan, "hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed."

In a video clip on the network's Web site, an off-screen interviewer says to Simpson, "You wrote 'I have never seen so much blood in my life.'"

"I don't think any two people could be murdered without everybody being covered in blood," Simpson responds.

Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How Freaking Stupid can this man be???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I could not agree more!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't believe that they are gonna broadcast this crap. Hell the book will probably be a best seller.
    I just hope he slips and gives the cops something to hang him with [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I saw that some people have come to thier senses and decided that morally, airing O J's Hypothetical confession was wrong.

Fox has decided not to air this crap after outrage from the public & advertisers. Borders Bookstores is going to stop selling the book and donate the profits from the books already sold to charities.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And you know what??/ People would have bought it...that is what is also sickening. OJ need to just bury his head in the sand and not come up....ever! The lack of justice in this case, because the DNA did point to it being OJ, was a travesty of our judicial system. He is a desperate man whose ego is just craving media attention. He should have just gone to prison and written his book in there. How could he even think to try and put his kids through that nightmare all over again. Thank God people spoke out!

Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's too bad this scum didn't blow his brains out when he had the chance (during the televised highway chase).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I agree with you!

Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Maybe we should cut O.J. a break. He has, after all, gone over 12 years now without stabbing anyone! Not bad for a known killer! And he certainly has learned alot about not leaving evidence behind, so he COULD get away with it easier, if he wanted to. Heck, maybe he HAS and we are none the wiser!??!
    Like they say, what you don't know, can't hurt you. Until it jumps out of the darkness and takes you out, anyway, but by then it's too late!
    scratchchin
    GD