Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

omg.....so today i was all depressed cause well victor couldnt come over on wednesday and he cant come over for 2 weeks now cause my moms going to be home so today i was on the computer for a while then i said...i'll just go take a shower and get ready and all pretty haha..so i did...got dressed up and started putting on lotion when my sister knocked on the door and said "er..daisy? victors here" and i was like 'really!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] " i got soooo happy but then my hair was a mess cuase i just got out of the shower and i had no makeup on and no shoes no perfume just my skirt and my shirt on basically and he came and i was like...no wait let me get ready first...he said "come on..i only have 30 min to be with u! and i bet u look beautiful no matter waht" and i opened the door and there he was ...smiling and he hugged me and oh god....it was so great especially cuase my week has been horrible...so depressing so this was a great surprise...i nearly cryed when i started hugging him..and then he kissed me over and over and told me that he missed me so much....so yea..he came and we talked and spent some time together and that was the best ever

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

awwhhhhh sweet

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

lil surprises like that are the best! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*blinks*...kissing..oh wow...naaaah..i ait gonna say a word..YOUR old enough to be kissing a boy..just dont go too far..promise me..cuz its only given once..make it special.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]