Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dub thee Sir Guyth the Hopeless!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think the thread title pretty much says it all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*laughs!* Oh, come on now.. Not a one of you could have told me that you knew that WASN'T Lillyflower. XD There's hope for Guyth yet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*snuffles* Eto~~~~ you're being so mean to him! I think the two of dem should get together right now! *pats da Guyth* Poor little angsty boy! *huggles him* Hmm... *takes out notebook and pencil* Yer making me do this, Eto! *starts writing...* Bwa ha! ^_^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I must agree with Mare Lisa that that what happens to Guyth here seems quite cruel. However, I find it to be extremely realistic, I don't know why but fate somehow just seems to constantly conspire against people like Guyth when it comes to romance. Almost uncanny flukes like this, which might seem near impossible to someone who isn't hopeless, are common place to people like this and happen again and again to them. These events also have a nice way of happening just when they aren't expecting them.

"Fate seems to make great amusement of befuddling my every step" pretty much sums up the experience of the Hopeless

I should know, if it were not for the fact my parents bear an uncanny resemblance to those of Lillyflower, I might have turned out exactly like Guyth, as it stands I'm only as morbid as him half the time and share his luck with women.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*laughs!* H,hey! I don't know whether to be delighted or terrified that someone's writing fanfic of Mory. XD;; I think I'll go for a combination of the two.

I have to admit, I've been bad to Guyth. But he's had it much worse. Trust me. And things will look up for him shortly...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Really? Things looking up for the Guyth? Good-good. I feel really bad for the poor guy... butterfly... thing. ^_^ I like him lots. *laughs*

Aw, you scared, Eto~~? *giggles mananically* Bwa ha! This should be fun.. just gotta figure out a nice good plot-line and throw Lillyflower and Guyth into it. ^_^ Just as I tell my friends whenever they have to hear about my fic ideas... "Fanfiction is fun!"

[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] These faces are REALLY cute! *laughs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I read that comic, I immediatly threw my monitor out of the window, and sat in the corner of my room shuddering and twitching.
    Then I stole the monitor from my mom's PC and posted this post.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 19, 2003 05:06 AM: Message edited by: M.E. Charm ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow. Guyth is such a strong character. He keeps trying even though all his attempts at making contact are run over by events. He keeps hoping for a better turn.
    But this will sap the last of his hope and courage away for a long time.

Of course then Lilly passed by and ... just kindles the flame of hope again. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
    That's a rollercoaster that can be kept going for a long time.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 19, 2003 08:35 AM: Message edited by: Svenson ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, yes... These faces are fun. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] *laughs* XD

Anyways, all I can ask is you please keep all fanfics and doujinshis from being like, X rated. As long as they're not pr0n or slash, I'll probably be delighted beyond measure to read them. ^^ I'm flattered you guys would enjoy it so much to spend your own time on it.

This seems to be one of the greatest plot twists I've ever had. XD I can't wait to see how you guys all react to Firewall....

Cake for everyone! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Pages back thought the comic until he finds the page that says Firewall in big letters in big letters and reads all the print over, smileing and loveing the connection of the refferance to dark there seeing as a dark alter egoish version of lillyflower seems to ahve just apeared* "how can you tell what is light if there is no darkness"...I LOVE IT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast