Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's called RSI, right? That hurting you get in your wrist if you spend too much time behind your computer?

Anyways, Mory inspired me with that black thing around her wrist. I got my old skate protection gear out, and got me the wrist protection thing, and as you can guess,I put it around my wrist! Now I'll avoid getting RSI, cos' my wrist is'nt in a WRONG position, and it's kept in it's semi-good position by the skate gear! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Whoo!
    I don't know if it's working, cos' I strapped it on too tight. It just hurts now. ...
    There, I loosened it up. But my ring finger is hurting very much. ...
    Okay, I took it off. Bad idea.
    Sorry for wasting your time.

And wasting my first post. I actually wanted to surprise you with a Mory's Education Doujinshi I am making, y'know, super entrance, but nooooo, I had to ramble about some bad idea of mine!

My ringfinger still hurts. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wearing a wrist-protection may help prevent RSI. Of course you shouldn't tighten it too much. I have used an adapted sports wrist band (the lead-filled type of work-out band) and it did help.
    You should try out some but don't take my word for medical advise ^__^

Oh, BTW, welcome.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Uh... Wow. o.o I always thought it was just carpal tunnel... ^^;;

But anyways, welcome to the board! We're always happy to have new people chattin' along...

A Mory doujinshi?

OMG. XD XD

I think I'll have to take my previous action with Mare's threat of fanfic - with a mixture of delight beyond words and terror for what is being wrought between characters. *laughs* I can't wait to see! XD;;

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wear the basic spoon-style wrist brace (when the backs of my hands arent't sunburnt from faire). Repetitve Stress Injury in the wrist is also known as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - CTS is a more precise term refering to the damage to a nerve (or the path it follows through the wrist - I don't remember which) going to the hand. I have the start of all the wrist problems in both wrists (yay genetics and geekdom).

The Overnamed - who can't put braces on right now without screaming (sunburns suck!)