Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Divisions: Part 3

The haunting silence of the drive home gave Vanessa time to reflect. This was the second time in less than a week that she did something incredibly stupid that she would never normally do only for it to blow up in her face. First, challenging Tamara right in her office only to receive a near soul-removing kiss and then using Jasmine as a bargaining chip to fight Sabrina only to lose and erase all doubt in the brunette’s mind about being inferior to the ginger. She hasn’t felt this low since her original encounter with Las Brujas and on top of all of that, she still had to work with the others to face those freaks again.

A part of her wanted to just pretend the whole thing never happened and tell Sabrina to go fuck herself. No one would believe that psycho over her anyway. However, Vanessa was not the kind of person to back out of a deal or run away from things that were 100% her fault. Besides, would it really be so bad? Jasmine beat Sabrina before and she can do it again. As she pulled into the hotel parking lot, though, her heart sank. She didn’t want to do this but she knew that she had to. No running away.

She entered the hotel elevator and used her special keycard to gain access to the penthouse. As she left, she could smell the dinner that Holly made. As she entered the dining room, she saw that everyone was about to get up and leave, having just recently finished their meal. The others all turned their heads to look at Vanessa’s dejected face.

“Hey, where you been all day?” Nicole asked. “You just missed dinner.”

“Don’t worry.” Holly said. “I saved you some leftovers.”

“Thanks but I’m in no mood to eat right now.” Vanessa said sadly.

“Is everything okay?” Ben asked.

“No.” Vanessa answered, rolling her eyes down in shame. “I did something really stupid.”

Jasmine, who had been uncomfortably ignoring her until now, looked up at Vanessa, likely expecting an apology.

“Look, I…” Jasmine started.

“No. It isn’t that.” Vanessa interrupted. “I did something really stupid while I was out today and I need to get it off my chest right now.”

“What is it?” Jasmine asked with a half worried, half angry tone.

“Do you want us to leave?” Ben asked.

“No.” Vanessa said.

She then shamefully recanted the whole thing to the others as they sat down to listen. The looks in their eyes said it all.

“You did what?!” Jasmine yelled.

“Are you fucking nuts?!” Nicole yelled.

“I didn’t think I would lose, okay?!” Vanessa said defensively.

“Of course you wouldn’t! You always think you’re so superior to others!” Jasmine yelled.

“Oh and you’re just a paragon of humility yourself!” Vanessa shot back. “What do you care, anyway? You can just kick her ass again.”

“That’s not the point!” Jasmine argued. “You don’t make bets concerning people behind their back!”

“Yeah, how would you like it if she did that to you?!” Nicole agreed.

“Aren’t you two overreacting a bit?” Holly asked, much calmer than the others. “It’s not that big a deal.”

“Easy for you to say when she didn’t rope you into her own pathetic little ploy to convince herself that she’s better than Jasmine!” Nicole shouted.

“Well, maybe if Jasmine didn’t act like an arrogant cunt all the time, she wouldn’t feel that way!” Holly said, raising her voice too.

“You wanna repeat that?!” Jasmine asked angrily.

“You heard what I said!” Holly said. “You can’t go ten minutes without acting like you’re hot shit!”

“Oh, now you have an inferiority complex too?” Nicole asked.

“Sorry that some of us aren’t obedient little simps like you!” Vanessa yelled.

“At least I can show some loyalty to the woman that saved the lives of everyone in this room!” Nicole argued.

“Please, I was the one who convinced Vanessa not to bust your ungrateful asses when we found you in that safe house!” Holly argued.

“Well, if you’re gonna be like that, maybe I should’ve just saved Nikki and let you two bitches up there to starve!” Jasmine yelled.

“And maybe I shouldn’t have listened to Holly and just thrown you two cunts in the clink and the two of us could’ve beaten Sabrina ourselves!” Vanessa yelled.

“Oh, cause it worked out so well for you this time!” Nicole shouted.

“Umm…” Ben interrupted nervously. “Maybe we should all take it down a notch, girls…”

“STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS!!!” All four of them screamed at him.

Ben’s heart skipped a beat. He couldn’t even remember the last time Jasmine got mad at him, so he figured this was way too hot. He just quietly left the room.

“Look, all I’m saying is that you don’t do shit like this behind my back!” Jasmine said. “I’d still be mad even if you won!”

“I admit it was stupid of me to do that but you’re acting like I stabbed you in the back!” Vanessa said.

“Because you did!” Nicole argued.

“Oh, boo fucking hoo!” Holly mocked. “So, she has to teach that ginger cunt a lesson again! Just one more thing for her to brag about!”

“She’s not worthy!” Jasmine argued. “And neither are you two!”

“What are you saying?” Holly asked.

“I’m saying that there’s gonna be some changes around here!” Jasmine announced. “From now on, only friends who don’t go behind my back and pimp me out as a bargaining chip will get the honor of enjoying my hot body!”

Nicole smiled at her.

“Oh, please forgive us your majesty!” Vanessa said sarcastically. “We simply cannot imagine our lives without you using us as fucktoys! We have nothing else to live for!”

“Do you really think this entire team revolves around you?” Holly asked. “You’d still be a miserable sap in bed if not for Vanessa!”

“And even if it was two-on-one, you bitches wouldn’t stand a chance against Sabrina!” Jasmine yelled. “I know that better than anyone and now, so does Vanessa!”

“Oh, you wanna be like that?” Vanessa asked rhetorically. “Both of you can go fuck yourselves!”

Vanessa left for her room as Holly quickly followed her.

“Don’t let her out of your sight, blondie.” Nicole sarcastically advised. “She’ll end up selling your cunt to some weirdo just to feel better about herself.”

“I’d tell you not to mouth off to your queen for fear of getting your head bitten off but she’ll be putting your mouth to so much use, you won’t get a chance!” Holly mocked.

Jasmine and Nicole left for Jasmine and Ben’s room. Upon entering, Jasmine found a note on the bed that said the following:

“Decided to go out for a bit until the heat dies down. I’m guessing only Holly and Nicole’s bed will be available, so I’ll sleep there tonight. I know you girls will get past this, so take all the time you need.”

Jasmine frowned upon reading that. She felt bad for snapping at him, even though the others did it too.

“Hey, don’t give me that look.” Nicole said encouragingly. “Why don’t we take our minds off of things?”

“Might as well.” Jasmine said, regaining her smile.

The two former thieves stripped down and quickly began fucking their unhappiness out of each other. The bedroom was quickly filled with the sounds of grunting, kissing, lips popping and feminine moaning.

Meanwhile…

Vanessa had crawled into her bed and Holly had quickly joined her. For a while, there was an uncomfortable silence as the two beauties lay in bed. Their minds are clearly racing. Someone had to break the awkwardness eventually and that someone was Holly.

“You sure you don’t want to talk?” Holly asked.

Vanessa sighed and turned around to spoon the younger girl.

“I caused this today…” Vanessa admitted shamefully. “I’m sorry, Holl.”

“It’s Jasmine’s fault.” Holly reassured her. “She shouldn’t have screwed you over like that to begin with. And on top of that, it’s Tamara’s fault for freaking you out in the first place.”

“Thanks.” Vanessa said, cuddling into the blonde. “I’d thank you in a better way but I’m just burnt out today.”

“I understand.” Holly said. “We’ll bust those narco bitches ourselves. We were cops way before they were anyway.”

“Yeah.” Vanessa said with uncertainty. “We’ve got this.”

The two cuddled as they slowly drifted into a nice, mind-clearing nap.

Meanwhile…

Ben had gone out into a local bar to get away from the warzone that his home had become. He knew the girls would move on eventually and then kiss, make up and then much more than that but for now, he figured it was best to let them settle this themselves. He had a feeling this would happen at some point. Living with four hyper competitive, prideful women is a conflict waiting to happen. He sat at the bar, ordering a martini. Suddenly, he heard a very low, sultry voice in his ears from behind.

“Make that on me, will you?” The voice asked the bartender.

“Whatever you say, pretty lady.” The bartender said.

Ben turned his head and the most voluptuous and beautiful black woman was standing right there. She wore a nice, office-like skirt, seductive glasses like the ones Vanessa usually wears and her long, dark hair was in a ponytail down just past her shoulders. Under different circumstances, Ben would probably consider himself the luckiest man on Earth right now.

“Hey, handsome. I’m Tamara.” She introduced herself.

“I appreciate the drink and all but I’m sorry to say that I’m a married man.” Ben said.

“Oh, I can tell.” Tamara said. “Girl trouble?”

“How’d you know?” Ben asked.

“I can always tell.” Tamara said as she sat down next to him. “Why don’t you tell me about it, sweetie?”

“What are you, my therapist?” Ben asked sarcastically.

“It can never hurt to talk to someone.” Tamara said.

If Jasmine saw this, especially in her current mood, she’d drag Tamara all the way back to the penthouse just to throw her off the balcony. However, she wasn’t here, so Ben figured what she didn't know won’t hurt her.

“Truth is, it’s more like trouble with four girls.” Ben confessed.

Tamara went wide-eyed, as if she didn’t already know.

“Well, aren’t you a lady killer?” Tamara teased.

“Well, they’re more like friends.” Ben clarified. “Although, tonight they certainly don’t seem to be very close.”

“Well, that’s not surprising.” Tamara said. “We women can be vicious sometimes.”

“You’re telling me.” Ben agreed. “Honestly, they’re all acting like idiots and I think if I just give them time, they’ll realize that.”

“Why not just tell them that yourself?” Tamara asked.

There was a pause and they both laughed.

“If I was tired of living, there’d be better ways than that.” Ben said.

“Your girls seem like they’re something.” Tamara said.

“They are.” Ben said. “In fact, I have pretty much all of them to thank for saving my life.”

“Really?” Tamara asked, playing dumb

“Yeah.” Ben said. “Which makes it all the more frustrating to have to just sit here and wait for them all to unfuck themselves.”

“Well, you can always let me take your mind off of it.” Tamara offered. “None of your ladies back home have to know.”

Ben became uncomfortable.

“Four girls is already more than most men can ever dream of.” Tamara said. “What’s the harm in one more?”

She reached for Ben’s finger and began to slide off his wedding ring before he pulled back and slid it back on.

“No!” Ben said firmly. “Whether they’re being pains in the asses or not, I have the best Wife in the world back home and three other amazing girls who’ve all put themselves through Hell for me! I won’t go behind their backs like that! I appreciate the talk and everything but if you want anything more, you’ll have to look somewhere else!”

Tamara smiled.

“You’re a good man.” She said. “I can see why your girls are so dedicated to you.”

Ben calmed down, and realized he had just been tested.

“Thank you.” He said, sitting back down.

“I wish the best for all of you but I think it’s time I get going.” Tamara said. “Goodbye, Ben.”

“Goodbye, Tamara.” Ben said.

Just as the ebony Goddess left, Ben realized that he never told her his name. He got up to ask her how she knew but she was already gone. Was that woman a psychic or something? Then, he remembered that Vanessa told him that the new Chief’s name was Tamara. He then dismissed that idea, asking himself what the odds of that are and went back to his drink. As Tamara left the building, she received a text message and quickly read through it. She gained a more serious expression as she did so. She knew that now was the worst time possible for this given that 732 was on the verge of falling apart but there were no other options. She would wait until tomorrow, though. Maybe by then, they’ll cool off at least a little.

As it got late, Ben returned home and was immediately greeted with the sounds of Jasmine and Nicole fucking. Sounds he had become so accustomed to, that he could always tell which girl was which just by listening. He rolled his eyes as he realized that his predictions about the night were completely spot on. He quickly took a shower and then laid himself in Holly and Nicole’s bed. The only bed that was not taken by anyone that night. He wondered how many times the two younger girls went at each other in that bed. He quickly drifted off to sleep, though, dreaming of getting to watch the girls make up with each other when it would all be over.

The next day came around, with Ben waking up later than the others due to his drinking. As he got up, the familiar smell of Holly’s cooking coming from the kitchen greeted him and he quickly got up for breakfast. As he entered the kitchen, he noticed that only Vanessa and Holly were in the kitchen. He had to stop himself from sighing upon realizing that.

“Morning.” Holly said.

“Same.” Ben said. “I’m almost afraid to ask but where are…”

“Out to eat.” Vanessa interrupted.

Ben sighed.

“Are we really doing this?” Ben asked.

“Guess so.” Holly said.

“Can’t you girls work things out the way you always do?” Ben asked.

“Oh, yeah. You missed the last part.” Holly said.

“Huh?” Ben asked confusingly.

“Your oh so humble Wife cut both of us off from that.” Vanessa said.

“You can’t be serious.” Ben said.

“You can ask her yourself when she gets back.” Holly said. “Assuming she’s not out making bets involving you behind your back.”

“Can I just have breakfast please?” Ben asked.

Holly slid his plate over to him.

The three of them ate and as they rested up and digested, they heard the door open. Jasmine and Nicole came walking in. There was a bit of an awkward silence.

“Honey…” Jasmine said to Ben in a sorry tone. “About last night…”

“Just forget about it.” Ben said. “I shouldn’t have gotten involved.”

“Well, I’m glad someone in this place doesn’t overstep their bounds.” Nicole said.

“Bite me.” Vanessa said bitterly.

“You wish.” Nicole shot back.

“Can’t say I’m surprised your queen’s ego is rubbing off on you.” Holly said.

“Does the truth hurt?” Jasmine asked mockingly.

The girls quickly began yelling at each other and all just became white noise to Ben, who once again decided to leave. His patience with them was rapidly beginning to thin. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. He thought it was strange, considering that you need a special keycard or the owner’s permission to access the penthouse.

“Anyone gonna get that?” He asked the girls.

“You’re such a sore loser!” Jasmine yelled.

“And you’re just such a graceful winner, aren’t you?!” Vanessa shot back.

“Could you be any more of a drama queen?!” Nicole yelled.

“Could you be any more of a bootlicker?!” Holly shot back.

“Guess not.” Ben said in an annoyed tone. The doorbell rang again. He hoped whoever that was couldn’t hear their bickering.

He went to the door and opened it. On the other side, much to his shock, was Tamara from last night.

“Hey again, stud.” Tamara said.

“What?” Ben asked in confusion. “How did you even…?”

“I “convinced” the manager to give me a keycard.” Tamara explained. “You men will do anything if we show enough skin, after all.”

“What are you doing here?” Ben asked.

“Just thought I’d check up on my squad.” She answered.

“Wait…” Ben said. “You’re their new Chief?”

“I just wanted to see if you were really as great of a guy as the reports made you out to be. And I was right.” Tamara explained.

“Well, could you..?” Ben began.

“Not mention last night to the others?” Tamara interrupted. “Of course not. Easier for both of us.”

“Thanks.” Ben said. “Although, you came at a pretty bad time.”

The muffled sounds of arguing could be heard.

“It’s okay, hun.” Tamara said. “I know just how to deal with cattiness.”

The two went back into the kitchen while the girls were still bitching at each other. Tamara reached into her purse, pulled an air horn and blew it as loud as she could.

“Ahh!!” They all screamed.

“What the fuck?!” Nicole cursed.

“Jesus…” Holly complained.

“The Hell’s your damage?!” Jasmine whined.

“Chief?!” Vanessa asked. “What are you doing here?”

“Is that how you greet your guest, Nessa?” Tamara lectured.

“Wait, she’s the new Chief?” Nicole asked.

“I knew it! She is hot!” Holly said.

“Oh, you…” Tamara said with mock embarrassment.

“Damn…” Jasmine said, bewildered by the ebony beauty standing in front of her.

“Of course, Vanessa didn’t tell us she was hot.” Nicole said. “Probably wanted her all for herself.”

“Why am I not surprised?” Jasmine asked rhetorically.

“You just see ulterior motives in everything!” Vanessa argued.

“You haven’t exactly proved me wrong lately!” Jasmine said.

“ENOUGH!” Tamara shouted. Her usual relaxed and sassy demeanor vanished. “I didn’t come here to listen to you bimbos bark at each other! This is important!”

The girls all calmed down. Tamara was sweet and flirty most of the time but she was granted the title of Chief for a reason.

“Why don’t we take this to the living room?” Ben suggested.

He was actually quite impressed with how Tamara got them all to stop acting up. If he tried that, God knows what they’d do. As they entered the living room and all took their seats, the girls couldn’t help but be mesmerized by Tamara’s beauty. Even Vanessa, who had seen her before, was impressed by how gorgeous she was. They all eyed up her voluptuous ass as she walked and as they sat down, their eyes all rested firmly on her smooth, silky legs. And of course, they all paid attention to her incredible cleavage.

“If you’re all done checking me out, we have some business to attend to.” Tamara announced. “Our insider pinged me last night. La Rubia and La Morena will be hiding out in an old warehouse for at least another week. Conducting business. Our inside girl’s name is Christina. She’ll rendezvous with you at the time you designate. I’m sending you all her contact info right now.”

Tamara texted the info to the other girls.

“Time and numbers are on your side here, girls.” Tamara said. “Christina will be the only guard there since the two wanted to keep a low profile and are pretty capable in their own right. Your strategy is up to you. You have all week to get your bust, assuming you can go that long without killing each other.”

The girls all glared at each other.

“Now, let me make something absolutely clear.” Tamara said. “This is not a competition. You may have a lot of advantages but do not take risks. Las Brujas are a serious threat. Vanessa knows that all too well.”

“What do you mean?” Holly said.

“She didn’t tell you about her past with this group?” Tamara asked.

“No.” Jasmine said firmly. “She didn’t.”

“Of course she didn’t.” Nicole said.

“It was a very traumatic experience for her.” Tamara said. “Don’t be too hard.”

Vanessa rolled her eyes downwards sadly.

“Well, she could’ve told us.” Jasmine said. “We’d understand.”

“Like Hell you would.” Vanessa said.

“Hey, I told you about what happened to me and Ben when you first found us!” Jasmine argued.

“Just to stop me from arresting you.” Vanessa shot back. “You’d do anything to save your own ass.”

“In case you’ve forgotten, she saved all our asses!” Nicole said.

“And I gave you this penthouse!” Holly argued. “So, let’s not measure clits about that.”

“Or what?” Jasmine asked. “You’ll kick us out?”

“Don’t tempt me.” Holly warned. “My family owns this place. You’re only here because I allow it!”

“Your family only owns this place because I did most of the work exposing Sabrina!” Jasmine argued.

“And regardless of the sexfight, that was only possible because of the evidence Holly and I gathered!” Vanessa yelled.

“Which you wouldn’t have been able to gather without my computer skills!” Nicole yelled.

“SHUT UP!!” Ben yelled uncharacteristically, startling everyone, even Tamara.

“No one’s getting kicked out and no one’s leaving!” Ben said firmly. “You all need to get your shit together and start listening to each other!”

The girls calmed down. Jasmine rarely saw her Husband’s assertive side…She found it pretty hot.

“Vanessa…I know it hurts but why don’t you tell us what happened before?” Ben asked.

Vanessa rubbed her arm in discomfort.

“You’ll feel better once you get it off your chest.” He said gently.

“Not bad, handsome.” Tamara said. “These crybabies could use a man of the house like you.”

Jasmine rolled her eyes at the idea of yet another woman hitting on Ben but she couldn’t deny how irresistible she found Tamara herself.

“Okay…” Vanessa said. “I’ve been holding this in for too long.”

She started her story. Before the other girls came around, Vanessa was the only woman at the precinct but it wasn’t always that way. After graduating from the academy, Vanessa met another cop lady, 30 years old at the time to Vanessa’s then 18. She’d be about Tamara’s age today. Her name was Brooke. Like Vanessa, she was a gorgeous brunette who had also grown up in a rough neighborhood and joined the force for that exact reason. Vanessa quickly idolized her and the two began to bond. Brooke had to seduce Chief Ames into allowing them to be partners. Brooke was like an older sister to Vanessa and taught her everything she knew. Brooke basically was to Vanessa what Vanessa was to Holly.

About a year later, Brooke got an assignment. The Las Brujas cartel had been spotted in the city and their info said that La Malvada’s personal Sicaria was in town. The equally mysterious La Cazadora, The Huntress. Brooke didn’t want Vanessa to hear about the assignment. At the time, Vanessa was young, cocky and overzealous and Brooke knew that, so she didn’t want Vanessa to know. However, she eventually found out anyway and begged Brooke to let her help. Brooke said it would be too dangerous for someone as green as her but Vanessa was stubborn. Eventually, Brooke relented and let Vanessa come along to help. Vanessa still regards that as the biggest mistake she ever made.

They were told that Cazadora would be alone in an old house, so they went in but the info was bad and the whole thing was a setup. They were ambushed by the Brujas, outnumbered and outgunned. They had no choice but to retreat. They eventually ran out of ammo and could do nothing as the Brujas closed in. They took out rope and a gag as they began to tie Vanessa up, no doubt to kidnap her and make her into one of them. However, Brooke stepped in and made them release Vanessa. Brooke told her to run and she did. Vanessa frantically called for backup but none could make it in time. Their car was too far away since they wanted to make this operation lowkey and knew the car would give them away. There was nothing she could do.

Vanessa ran back in a last ditch attempt to save her but the last time she was Brooke was her being bound and gagged in the back of a black van with a terrified look in her eyes before being carted away. That image will never leave her. Vanessa almost had a mental breakdown out of the guilt. Yes, logic said that it wasn’t her fault and that Brooke would’ve been taken regardless but the fact that Brooke saved her but she couldn’t return the favor will always haunt her. Almost a decade has passed and Vanessa still does not know what happened to Brooke but she knows what Las Brujas do to their female prisoners. Manipulation and torture until they become just as twisted. That’s how they gain most of their new recruits. Vanessa finished her story. The others all looked shocked and horrified. All except Tamara, who knew about all of that beforehand and just had a sad expression.

“Jesus…” Ben said.

“I don’t know what to say.” Holly said.

“You should’ve told us.” Jasmine said coldly. “We don’t keep things like this from each other, no matter how painful.”

“She’s right.” Nicole agreed. “You could’ve prevented all of this mess from happening.”

“That’s what you insensitive cunts have to say to her?!” Holly yelled.

“We’re insensitive?” Jasmine asked. “She’s the one who led us all into this when all she had to do was be straight up with us like a real teammate!”

“You wouldn’t understand.” Vanessa said.

“Yes, we would have!” Jasmine argued.

“No, you fucking wouldn’t!” Vanessa snapped. “And this just proves that!”

“You don’t know the first thing about us, then!” Nicole argued.

“No. I guess we don’t.” Holly said bitterly.

“There was one other thing.” Vanessa said. “I only told this to Holly.”

“Oh, another secret you kept from us, what a surprise.” Jasmine said.

“Shut the fuck up and let her talk!” Holly yelled.

“When Tamara first called me in, she told me one other thing.” Holly began. “That, in her own, personal opinion, Jasmine should be the leader of the squad instead of me.”

“What?!” Holly yelled in Tamara’s direction. “You call yourself a chief when you can’t see an amazing cop right in front of you?!”

Tamara did not react.

“Holl, please…” Vanessa requested. “I didn’t say anything because I was freaked out from the new assignment and I was afraid of all your reactions. So, I wanna know right now, who do you think should be the leader? Me or Jasmine?”

There was an awkward silence. You could cut the tension with a knife.

“Well?!” Vanessa asked angrily.

“Can I just say something?” Jasmine asked.

“I’m sure you will anyway.” Vanessa said.

“Regardless of my own qualifications or lack thereof to be leader, I just don’t think that a leader should keep all these secrets from her team.” Jasmine said.

“Well, fuck you too!” Vanessa snapped. “What about the rest of you? I want an answer right now!”

No one answered for fear of already making the conflict even worse than what it was.

“Nothing?!” Vanessa yelled. “That’s the same thing as just saying Jasmine, you know!”

Still silent. Vanessa gained a flustered and hurt expression.

“FINE!!!” Vanessa screamed. “If you all can’t just say yes or no to my face, then I guess you don’t want me after all!”

Vanessa took out her wallet and removed her badge, slamming it onto the floor.

“I FUCKING QUIT!!!!” Vanessa screamed, sounding like she was holding back tears before storming out of the room.

“Vanessa, wait!” Holly begged but it was too late. She looked back at the others all angrily.

“I hope you’re all fucking happy now!” Holly said angrily before following Vanessa.

The others just stood there in sad silence. Tamara sighed.

“I’m sorry.” She said. “I shouldn’t have told her those things. I thought she needed some constructive criticism and light a fire under her. That she’d be inspired to prove me wrong and face the Brujas but all I did was tear 732 apart.”

“It’s not your fault, ma’am.” Jasmine said. “It’s Vanessa’s. She shouldn’t have been so sensitive.”

“Jazz, that’s awfully cold, don’t you think?” Ben asked.

“All I know is that we don’t keep that shit away from each other.” Nicole said. “She thinks we’re all a bunch of insensitive neanderthals but we would’ve supported her. She should have had more faith in us.”

“I can get someone else to go after the Sicarias.” Tamara suggested.

“No.” Jasmine said firmly. “Nicole and I can handle this ourselves, like we always have even before we became cops.”

“Yeah…” Nicole said with a bit of a sad tone. “Just the two of us…”

“Whatever you say.” Tamara said. “Well, I’ve told you everything now. Again, you have all week to make your move. Just be prepared…I don’t want another Brooke on my hands.”

“Don’t worry.” Jasmine said. “I might even be able to handle those bitches all by myself.”

Nicole was hurt by what Jasmine said but kept her mouth shut. Things were already bad enough as is. Tamara left and the penthouse was now as quiet as a ghost town…

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Divisions: Part 3

So, now the 732 team have split in two subteams. OK... even good friends may have a dispute.
    The important thing is the good gals to send the bad gals to the prison (after f@cking them silly ! LOL).
    There, Olivia and Madame Red is waiting for them !
    Then (or at the same time), the 4 hotties have to settle things with their boss, between them as well. The usual way ! LOL

The plot unravels. it's good. very well written chapter again !
    Only a problem : where is chapter 4 ? LOL

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    So, now the 732 team have split in two subteams. OK... even good friends may have a dispute.
    The important thing is the good gals to send the bad gals to the prison (after f@cking them silly ! LOL).
    There, Olivia and Madame Red is waiting for them !
    Then (or at the same time), the 4 hotties have to settle things with their boss, between them as well. The usual way ! LOL

The plot unravels. it's good. very well written chapter again !
    Only a problem : where is chapter 4 ? LOL
    Ask and you shall receive.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

A great chapter (despite no sexfighting) that gave us a great amount of insight into Vanessa's history and character. I think it was a wise decision not to grant her instant gratification by having her defeat Sabrina but rather push her past her breaking point first. I still have my fingers crossed, that she gets her act together and becomes the leader the team needs but we will see