Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Divisions: Part 4

The uncomfortable atmosphere overpowering the penthouse had lasted well into the night. Jasmine and Nicole still shared their bed with Ben while Holly had gone into her and Nicole’s former room, as she felt Vanessa wanted some alone time. Still, she had trouble sleeping. Too depressed. While she was still angry at Jasmine and Nicole for the way they treated Vanessa, she was rather depressed over the current state of the team. It was falling apart even after everything they had all been through. Holly left her room for the kitchen for a quick midnight snack to clear her mind. Suddenly, she heard a door open and saw Nicole leaving Jasmine and Ben’s room for the living room. Curious, she followed Nicole and saw her pull out her phone. She snuck up behind the redhead.

“Can’t sleep either?” Holly asked right in her ear.

Nicole almost jumped out of her sexy skin.

“You bitch!” She whisper yelled.

“What are you doing?” Holly asked.

“Not here.” Nicole said.

She clearly did not want to wake the others up. The two younger girls got dressed, went into the elevator and walked towards Nicole’s car in the parking lot. Nicole unlocked it and the two went inside.

“What’s so important that you have to go all the way out here just to tell me?” Holly asked.

“I’m going after those narco cunts!” Nicole announced.

“Now?” Holly asked.

“Yes!” Nicole answered firmly.

“Alone?” Holly asked.

“Yes.” Nicole answered more solemnly.

“Without Jasmine? Why?” Holly asked.

“After you left, she said…She told Tamara that she could handle those sicarias all by herself…right in front of me.”

“Ouch.” Holly said.

“You were right, okay.” Nicole admitted. “She thinks the rest of us are just her sidekicks.”

“I think you owe someone an apology.” Holly said.

“Vanessa still shouldn’t have pulled all that shit.” Nicole argued. “She should’ve told us everything from the start. We’re a team…or at least we were.”

“It was a very painful memory for her.” Holly argued.

“Well, we would’ve understood. Even Jasmine would have.” Nicole said.

“Do you really believe that after what she said in front of you?” Holly asked.

“I don’t know…” Nicole said, sighing. “But I’m gonna prove to her that I’m not just some cheerleader.”

“So, you’re gonna go behind all our backs and take all the credit?” Holly asked.

“Why not?” Nicole asked. “Seems to be a recurring theme for our broken little task force.”

“You’ll be no better than Jasmine if you try that.” Holly said. “Plus, you heard what happened to Brooke. You don’t stand a chance.”

“I have that double agent girl to help.” Nicole argued.

“You sure she’ll be enough?” Holly asked.

“What point are you trying to make?” Nicole asked.

“I want to go with.” Holly said.

“What?” Nicole asked.

“Vanessa needs a break right now, anyway.” Holly said.

“She quit, remember?” Nicole said.

“She’s just not thinking rationally right now, thanks to our meddling bitch of a new Chief.” Holly said.

“Are you sure?” Nicole asked.

“Like you said, we’ll have this Christina girl to help out.” Holly said. “And I’m not letting you throw your life away.”

“Fine.” Nicole said.

The redhead pulled her phone out and began texting Christina, letting her know they want to make their move right now. Christina seemed confused/annoyed that they were doing it so late at night but she gave them instructions to wait in the alley next to the building for her. Christina then sent them pics of their targets.

La Rubia. The blondie. As her name suggests, she was a voluptuous blonde with long, flowing, thick hair. She wore a seductive outfit, had black, gothic lipstick, piercing eyeshadow and her tits were easily G cups. Her skin was a light mocha color, befitting her Mexican heritage.

La Morena: The brunette. As her own name suggests, she was a curvy brunette with equally long, thick hair, which was dark brown. Somewhere in between Vanessa and Jasmine in color. She wore bright red lipstick and the same dark eyeshadow as her partner. Her skin was the same light mocha color as her partner too, along with matching G cups. They could almost be twins.

“I think I’m gonna enjoy interrogating these two.” Holly said.

“Yes.” Nicole agreed. “Many long, sweaty, heated hours of interrogation.”

It was nice for the two to bond again over the idea of grinding with two hot bitches. The drive to their rendezvous with Christina gave them time to think. The last time either of them were in a two-on-two match was when their team first came together in that hotel suite. It felt like a lifetime ago. They had doubts about this. Going behind their partners’ backs and going up against potentially impossible odds but it was too late now. Besides, Jasmine and Vanessa would never work with each other at the moment. They soon arrived at their destination, an old abandoned warehouse. They parked their car far enough away so that it wouldn’t draw any attention and slowly snuck into the alley to the left of the building. They waited intensely for their girl to show up and eventually, she did.

Christina walked up towards them. From what could be seen in the dark, Christina was a thing of beauty herself. 25 years old, making her exactly in the middle of the four 732 girls in age. Her skin was darker than the two sicarias as she appeared to be mestizo. Her hair was jet black, like Jasmine’s and just as long and luscious. She wore a catsuit that highlighted her impressive chest and shapely rear nicely. Under different circumstances, Holly and Nicole would’ve immediately tried to get her into bed but they had a job to do right now.

“Huh?” Christina asked. “I was told there’d be four of you.”

“Change of plans.” Nicole said.

“Why?” Christina asked. “We kinda need all the help we can get.”

“There’s no time to explain.” Holly said. “Just tell us what you know.”

“Alright, alright.” Christina said, sighing. “La Rubia and La Morena are on the top floor as we speak. They plan on setting up shop to increase Las Brujas’ profits in the US and La Malvada just approved their plan. They should be celebrating right about now, so strike fast and catch them off guard.”

Christina handed them a key that would get them into the sicarias’ room on the top floor.

“What will you do?” Holly asked.

“I’d rather not expose myself unless absolutely necessary, so try to handle them on your own.” Christina said.

“That’s for the best.” Nicole said. “The cartels have a ton of sleeper agents within law enforcement. We need to take advantage of every opportunity we can get for our own sleeper agents.”

“I hope you gringas know what you’re getting yourselves into.” Christina advised. “And good luck.”

“We’ve got this.” Holly said.

Christina then separated from the two and entered the warehouse, leaving the door open just enough for Holly and Nicole without drawing too much attention. She guided the three up towards the top floor. The warehouse had no working elevators, so they had to use the stairs. As they walked up higher and higher, Christina was about to open the next door to the next floor before she turned towards the other girls.

“Okay.” Christina whispered. “The top floor is next. We have to make this look good if I don’t want to get exposed, so listen up.”

The blonde and redhead both nodded.

“Alright.” Christina began. “I’ll open this door and approach those two bitches, saying I heard something. You two wait here for at least a minute to make it seem like you weren’t following me. Then, you come in and arrest all of us. Put me in the cuffs too. Then, while you’re cuffing them, I’ll “escape” and make a run for it. They know you value them more than some guard, so they’ll be none the wiser. Got it?”

“Got it.” Nicole confirmed.

“Let’s do this.” Holly said.

“Okay…” Christina said.

The mestizo beauty opened the door and approached La Rubia and La Morena, who were stark naked and tribbing in celebration of their newfound place of business and for making La Malvada proud.

“Ohhhhh!!” They both moaned.

“Ma’ams!” Christina said to them in Spanish.

“What the Hell?!” La Rubia complained in Spanish at their fun being interrupted.

“We told you not to disturb us unless it was important!” La Morena scolded also in Spanish.

“It is!” Christina said frantically. “I heard noises coming up the floors!”

“Noises?” Rubia asked. “Ah, you new chicas are always afraid of your own shadows.”

“We’ll check this out, ninyo.” Morena said. “But if it’s nothing, I hope you’re ready for punishment.”

Just as the two sicarias were about to leave, Holly and Nicole came bursting through the door, weapons drawn.

“Freeze!” Holly yelled.

“You’re all under arrest for affiliation with a drug cartel!” Nicole yelled. “Hands above your heads!”

Christina immediately did as she was told and Holly cuffed her, just as they planned. La Rubia and La Morena, however, did not even budge. They just stared at the two cop babes with sultry looks in their eyes.

“Are you two fucking deaf?!” Nicole yelled. “I said hands up!”

The sicarias still did not react at all.

“Just do as you’re told and nobody will get hurt!” Holly said, apparently trying to play the good cop.

“Do you really want that?” La Morena asked.

“The fuck are you on about?” Nicole asked.

“You don’t think we can tell our fellow nymphos apart from ordinary putas?” La Rubia asked rhetorically. “Once you little girls get to our level, you’ll develop a sixth sense for that yourselves.”

Holly pulled Christina back and removed her cuffs just to cuff her to a pipe in the room. Christina gave Holly a look that screamed “What the Hell are you doing?!” This wasn’t the plan but it seemed clear that the two cop babes were at least considering the sicarias’ offer.

“Are you forgetting who has the guns here?” Holly asked.

“Plenty of guns around, hot stuff.” La Morena said. “This could get really ugly…or it could get really enjoyable…Why not make this enjoyable instead?”

Holly and Nicole suddenly had blank looks on their faces. Like deer in headlights. Their minds raced along with their hearts. They found themselves getting hotter and hotter under the collar. The two sicarias were irresistible. The seductive looks and sultry, Mexican accented tones coming from them pierced them to their very core. However, the two lady cops weren’t just thinking with their clits. Their pride began to take control as well, mostly because of recent events, thinking of their older partners.

Holly blamed Las Brujas for the state Vanessa was currently in and wanted nothing more than to make them pay. What better way than to show them up at what they treasure most? Nicole desperately wanted to prove herself to Jasmine and show her, as well as herself, that she wasn’t just along for the ride with this. Outfucking these two femme fatales would be undeniable evidence of that. Besides, Tamara specifically picked Task Force 732 because she felt they could beat the Brujas at their own game. The time was now. Holly and Nicole began to relax and lower their weapons. La Rubia and La Morena could tell that they struck a chord with them.

“Alright.” Holly said with a sly look. “We’ll do it your way, you narco bitches.”

“Happy to hear, you flatfoot cunts.” La Rubia shot back.

The two cop babes began to strip as Christina rolled her eyes internally. She was worried they’d be seduced into this and while she would no doubt enjoy the show, she was also deeply concerned for Holly and Nicole. Rubia and Morena were pure sexual warriors of the highest caliber and while Tamara praised 732’s work, she specified that Jasmine was the best of them. All she could really do in the end was wait and watch.

Holly and Nicole finished stripping and all four nymphos were now stark naked, showing off their voluptuous forms and enthralling G-cup tits. Holly and Nicole had to stop themselves from salivating at the sight of their soon-to-be opponents. In the heat of their internal conflicts, they had almost forgotten how much they loved sexfighting. Rubia and Morena clearly liked what they saw too, judging by how quickly their attitudes towards the intruders changed upon seeing them face to face.

A tense and hair-raising silence filled the room. It was mostly a standard warehouse room, except for the large, king-sized bed that Rubia and Morena were just tribbing on. All four of their perverted hearts began to race as they slowly stepped closer and closer towards each other. Holly standing parallel to Morena and Nicole standing parallel to Rubia. The cop babes’ bright, pink nipples contrasted nicely with the sicarias’ dark, brown ones. Eventually, at the exact same time, the four nymphos came together. Pink and brown milk buds rolled over each other gloriously.

“Agh!” They all grunted at the spine-chilling contact.

They were audibly moaning and sighing as they gently swayed back and forth to enjoy the nipple jousting. Christina was getting wet just at the sight of this already. She would start pleasuring herself with her free hand but was afraid of how that would come off to her bosses. Still, the image was an enticing one. She saw Holly and Nicole enjoying the titfight, their hair swaying left to right, sweeping just across their incredible ass cheeks as they did. Christina wished she could move around the room to get a better view.

La Rubia and La Morena ground their sharpened buds against those of their opponents, smiling deviously while the two cops winced their eyes in pleasure. From that alone, it was obvious who was enjoying this more. Holly and Nicole began to realize this and knew that it couldn’t go on this way forever. They stopped their grinding and stared their Latina rivals down. These two may be drug-peddling scum but goddamn, they were hot and it would make fucking them into pulp all the more satisfying.

Nicole made the next move, suddenly grabbing the blonde sicaria by her bulbous, bubbly Mexican ass and using her grip to drag Rubia towards her, thus pushing their nipples together even harder. Nicole glared at her opponent while Rubia just smiled casually and grabbed the redhead’s ass in return, giving it a nice, tight squeeze that made Nicole get even wetter down there. Not one to be outdone, Morena grabbed Holly’s ass in turn and pulled the blonde more toward her, smiling with her teeth showing as Holly’s face was more serious and determined. Holly quickly reciprocated the ass grab herself.

La Rubia made the next move by briefly removing her hand from Nicole’s ass and then smacking it down hard on the redhead’s jiggly cheeks, making them bounce like jello.

“Ugh!” Nicole winced from the spank before retaliating in the same way.

Holly saw this and did the same to Morena, slapping her fine booty nice and hard. Morena just smiled and closed her eyes in pleasure before gaining a sly expression and spanking Holly in return. This went on for a while until they all silently agreed to stop, not wanting to make their asses red and sore for the remainder of the match. Plenty of time to do that to the losers once it was over. The four of them then rearranged their positions. Now, Holly had pushed La Morena and La Rubia had pushed Nicole until the two of them were ass-to-ass. A unique and titillating experience.

Nicole couldn’t deny that Morena’s ass felt great on hers. Nice, soft, smooth and fat. Like two fresh apples pushing against her own. Morena began to flex her pelvis, rubbing her butt against the redhead’s. Nicole quickly began doing the same, initiating an assfight. Holly and Rubia turned their heads to get a good look at the show. Damn, what a sight. Holly wondered if Vanessa would be up for something like that with her. She was quickly snapped out of her brief distraction with La Morena began grinding her G-cup breasts into those of Holly, resuming their titfight. Nicole noticed this and began mashing her own tits against La Rubia’s, still not breaking her assfight with La Rubia.

Christina was in awe. What she was witnessing felt like something out of the Kama Sutra. So hypnotic and alluring. She began to realize that Tamara may not have been exaggerating when she hyped up these 732 girls to her. Still, she knew how skilled Rubia and Morena were but had never seen them take on two bitches together at the same time. This match was only just beginning. The girls continued their titfight-assfight-titfight sandwich, wincing their eyes and biting their sweet, succulent lips from the intoxicating titillation. Each of them could do this all night but again, they all knew that this stalemate would not last forever.

That being said, neither duo wanted to be the first to break the rhythm they had going. The blondes’ eyes met and through silent communication, they both agreed to take this a step further. They both grabbed their respective opponent’s hair and began tying it together, still sandwiching them. Nicole and Morena were at first confused by the action but quickly got into the groove of it. They liked the idea of not being able to leave this claustrophobic position of female skin. They almost wish there were four more girls here to completely surround them on all sides. They then snapped out of their fantasy and focused back on the task at hand.

Holly and La Rubia pushed themselves closer into the other girls, their nipples stabbing deeper and finally, their lush, burning, smooth and dripping, sopping pussies finally came together ever so lightly and briefly. The girls were breathing heavily, the anticipation was killing them. Rubia brought her lips over to Nicole and less than a second later, Holly matched the other blonde by bringing her face super close to Morena. Their tongues came out of their lips to lick at and caress each other teasingly. They would slide against their opponent in a little sword fight of pink flesh before Holly rammed her tongue down Morena’s throat and Rubia immediately matched her by slipping her own tongue into Nicole’s eager mouth.

Morena and Nicole rubbed their asses up against each other as they ferociously kissed, their brown and red hair waving together in the knot behind them as the room was filled with the sounds of licking, sucking, moaning and slurping. Christina was now aching with horniness from watching this angelic display and wasn’t sure how much longer she could take. Holly and Rubia began to grind harder into their helpless rivals, still tonguing their mouths mercilessly. Their lower lips kissed gloriously as the two sandwiched nymphos were pushed by their opponents into each other. It was like a competition. Whenever Rubia would push Nicole into Morena, thus pushing Holly back a little, Holly would push Morena into Nicole, thus pushing Rubia back a little.

Nicole and Morena would find this annoying if it wasn’t so hypnotizingly kinky. The feeling of their asses pressed together, their hair pulling each other in the little hair puly the other girls made for them and the feeling of slightly stumbling whenever the two dominant girls bashed into them, all the while the brunette and redhead kept sucking on the tongues of the two blondes that continued to trib them standing up.

“Mmmm…” They moaned as they were dominated.

The two sandwiched girls began to feel their smooth legs becoming gradually weaker and weaker. It got to the point where they just had to give them a rest. Nicole and Morena slowly began to kneel down and Holly and Rubia quickly followed, still not breaking the kiss. The kneeling position made the hair pulling too hard and uncomfortable, so they both laid on their backs as the dominant nymphos laid on top of them. Holly and Rubia continued to grind their juicy cunts into the bottom girls as their tongues still wrestled. The knot holding Nicole and Morena’s hair together came undone and their flowing hair fanned out on the ground and mixed together.

Holly flexed her hot ass, further tribbing into Morena as Rubia swayed her own fine ass back and forth, grinding into Vanessa. The redhead and brunette were in heaven and soon felt their pleasure building up into an oncoming climax. They braced themselves for internal impact before Holly and Rubia, somehow knowing what was about to happen, finally released their mouths.

“OHHHHHH!!!!” Nicole cried.

“AHHHHHH!!!!” Morena cried.

Holly and Rubia felt their opponents gush upwards into them, feeling the hot liquid swim up their inner walls gloriously. As their rivals began to pant in their post-orgasmic recovery, the two blondes looked up at each other and came together for a passionate victory kiss, grabbing the back of each other’s heads to pull their rival in for some tongue action. Holly and Nicole had to admit that they were having the time of their lives with the sicarias. After all the stress and emotional baggage of the past couple days, this was exactly what they needed. A good, kinky sexfight. Holly and Rubia broke their kiss as they still rested on top of Morena and Nicole respectively.

“You’re not bad, chica.” Rubia complimented. “But I’m just getting started.”

“I was hoping you’d say that.” Holly said. “You up for some blonde-on-blonde action?”

“I thought you’d never ask.” Rubia said.

The two of them got up, finally giving the other two some much-needed time to breathe. As Nicole and Morena caught their breath, they got up and turned around to face each other in their lying position with their lower legs and feet in the air, like two teenage girls at a slumber party.

“It’s a shame we have to bring you junkies in.” Nicole said. “But we’re gonna enjoy this for all it’s worth.”

“Oh, I heard you cumming, puta.” Morena said. “I can end this right now if you want.”

“Oh, you’re that confident, huh?” Nicole asked. “Then why don’t you come here and prove it, bitch?”

“My pleasure.” Morena said.

Christina watched the battling duos switch partners and go off into separate corners of the room. She honestly didn’t know where to look. Both pairs of nymphos quickly started making out with each other. Once again, the sounds of sloppy, passionate kissing and sensual moaning filled the room. The smell of ripe pussy wafted through the air. Eventually, Morena pushed Nicole to the wall on one side of the room while Holly pushed Rubia into the wall on the opposite side of the room, still not breaking their lustful kissing session. Soon, the girls against the wall spread their legs nice and wide, inviting their respective opponents to come and finally go cunt-to-cunt with them. Holly and Morena didn’t need to be asked twice.

“Ohhhh…” Holly cooed.

“Ahhh…” Morena moaned.

Their wet, smooth, gorgeous pussies came together at last in a glorious collision of fleshy greatness. Holly pulled one of Rubia’s legs up to grind harder against the sicaria while Morena grabbed both of Nicole’s legs and pulled her up, suspending her up against the wall in midair as they fucked. Nicole had to wrap her arms around a support beam to stay elevated as she was tribbed. Christina had to admit that she was impressed by how long the two cop babes were lasting against her bosses and she was actually kind of excited to see how much further this would go. A part of her wanted to join in and help Holly and Nicole too but that was a dumb idea.

Holly watched the other blonde’s face contort with pleasure as she fucked her up against the wall. How each thrust made her G-cups bounce around. Holly’s eyes followed the Latina femme fatale’s brown nipples fly all around in clockwise and counter-clockwise motions with each and every fluid, jiggly movement. She felt Rubia’s hands bury themselves into her thick, sweaty, matted locks. Holly returned the favor as the battling blondes stared deeply into each other’s lustful eyes. They both grinned deviously.

“I always love fucking my fellow blondes.” Rubia said.

“Well, I hope you love getting fucked by your fellow blondes too cause that’s what’s happening right now.” Holly mocked.

“Do your worst, puta.” Rubia challenged.

“You asked for it.” Holly said.

Holly continued her grinding and pressed her own bouncy G-cup tits into Rubia’s. Now, with every thrust, both of their knockers jiggled all around and against each other. An amazing feeling. She brought her lips down on top of the Mexican babe’s and resumed their little tongue war. Meanwhile, Morena seemed to be having the time of her life fucking Nicole. She loved the feeling of pressing the redhead up against the wall, only for her to spring back into her, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body.

“Is that all you’ve got, you narco cunt?” Nicole teased.

“I’m not even close to done, fire crotch.” Morena said seductively. Her sexy Hispanic accent only added to that.

“I can take it all night and tomorrow.” Nicole shot back.

“As you wish.” Morena said.

The brunette resumed her grinding against her American rival and with each rub, she began to slowly lower Nicole down from her levitated state against the wall until she was now all the way down on the floor but still caught in between the wall and the sicaria’s twat. She tried her best to trib back but it was quite clear who held the more advantageous position in this pussy fight. Holly and Nicole were so invested in the pleasure of the fight that they were caught completely off guard when the atmosphere of the room suddenly took a drastic change. They felt their opponents stop responding to their fucking for some reason and opened their eyes to see what was up. The sicarias now had sadistic and almost terrifying expressions on their faces.

‘Oh, shit.’ Christina thought to herself. She knew those looks all too well. Her bosses had their fun and were done playing around. Now, it was war.

Holly and Nicole were about to ask their rivals what was up before both Rubia and Morena, as if communicating with each other telepathically, silenced the white girls’ mouths with their own. The extreme force and power of their tongues was so extreme that Holly and Nicole almost gagged from being kissed so harshly. It was at that exact moment that they realized their mistake. They allowed the sicarias to seduce them and lure them in only to come down on them like the wrath of God when they were least expecting it. As Holly was still reeling from the furious kiss, Rubia grabbed her and forcefully switched their positions.

Now, Rubia was brutally grinding against and tribbing Holly, who was already overwhelmed by the sheer ferocity of the sexual onslaught. Meanwhile, Morena had gotten on top of Nicole, still pushing her up against the wall and tribbing the helpless redhead like a woman possessed.

“Mmmm!!” Nicole screamed into her dominant rival’s mouth.

The grinding was beyond draining. Morena’s pussy felt like a cattle prod shocking her cunt with thousands of volts of pleasure. The redhead honestly could not remember the last time she had been fucked so viciously. Not even Sabrina, who was deliberately trying to fuck Nicole into a coma as fast as possible back in the tunnels had been this merciless. Christina watched helplessly as her partners were fucked like common whores and she could do nothing to stop it. She didn’t know why only two of her promised four actually arrived but now she was regretting not demanding that Holly and Nicole drag their partners along with them. Even La Rubia and La Morena would’ve had a Hell of a hard time fighting four against two. Hell, five if Christina joined in.

Suddenly, both Holly and Nicole felt their orgasms closing in on them at terrifying speeds. They tried to wiggle away from this sexual domination but the sicarias had them completely and utterly pinned like pro wrestlers. They could do nothing. Rubia and Morena weren’t even giving them a second to breathe. All they could do was accept their oncoming climax and handle it the best way they could in this compromised position. As each second passed, their urge to cum kept getting stronger and stronger and stronger until finally…It happened.

“AGGGGHHHHHH!!!” Nicole shrieked.

“FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!” Holly cursed.

The two cop babes came violently like their inner dams had burst and their juices immediately swam up into their rivals’ dominant pussies. Rubia and Morena enjoyed the feeling before releasing their opponents and letting them fall to their hands and knees, hyperventilating.

“You…fucking…cunts…” Holly cursed as she panted.

“We’ll…get you…for this…” Nicole promised.

The blonde and brunette stared at each other and smiled, knowing they were thinking the same exact thing. Once again, they switched opponents. Rubia went towards Nicole and Morena towards Holly. The two 22 year olds still desperately trying to catch their breath. They looked up at the sicarias, helpless to stop them. Christina watched in equal parts fascination and horror as Rubia dragged Nicole by her legs and Morena did the same to Holly until the two were forcibly driven into a scissor position on the ground.

“Ugh!” Holly grunted.

“Ohhhh…” Nicole moaned.

The two Mexican nymphos used their exhausted opponents as puppets in a sex show, making them grind their cunts together on the floor as they were far too winded to do anything about it. They felt the familiarity of their own partner’s pussy grinding against their own. A feeling they would normally very much enjoy under just about any other circumstances. So soon after their previous orgasms, they each felt yet another climax beginning to rear its ugly head as the sicarias toyed with them. They felt even more powerless than last time to stop it and once again, their orgasms smashed into them like trucks.

“Ugh…” They both grunted, too weak to give a more extreme reaction.

They don’t know how this happened. Just minutes ago, they were enjoying a nice, stress-relieving two-on-two match and then it was like their rivals flipped a switch inside themselves and unleashed a tidal wave of sexual domination on them. Two orgasms. That was it. Two orgasms was all it took to completely drain them of all of their energy. They felt their consciousness fading, cursing themselves for their overconfidence. All they could think about were Jasmine and Vanessa. They wished they were here. Not just to help but for them all to say sorry and be a team again but it’s far too late for that now. Nicole especially felt guilty for her irrationality getting them into this mess. Christina saw Holly stare at her helplessly as her eyes finally closed and she passed out.

“Well, that was fun.” Rubia said.

“Indeed.” Morena agreed. “El Jeffe was already pleased with what we’ve done before but now we have a little bonus for her.”

Rubia went over to Nicole’s discarded uniform and reached for the key to uncuff Christina.

“I think she’ll be very pleased with us if we turn these meddling gringas into Brujas.” Rubia suggested as she released Christina.

“And we have all week to do just that.” Morena added. “Good job for bringing us these putas, chica.”

“Thanks.” Christina said, trying to hide her true feelings on the matter.

“Now be a dear and bring them to the education room in the basement for us, would you?” Rubia asked.

“Yes, Jeffe.” Christina said.

The two sicarias left as Christina looked down at Holly and Nicole’s unconscious bodies. She wished she could have found some way to warn them without exposing herself. She wished the two just booked them as soon as they charged in but she couldn’t blame them for being seduced by her alluring bosses. She had to do something to help them…but what?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Re: Divisions: Part 4

Great good vs bad sexfight. Just awesome

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Looking forward to catching up with this story!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Another great part! I can't wait to see what happens. I suspect that Jasmine and Vanessa will need to put aside their differences and cooperate to rescue their very stupid junior partners!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

I fully agree with JB57. Holly and Nicole acted in a very stupid way. I can add that they let their c@nts to master their minds blowing the job they had to do.
    BUT (there is always a "but") the chapter was hot. As.s to As.s action is not my cup of tea but the trib was hot.

Only a question : Yuri you are good to write dialogues. Why not to include some trash talking and calling each other names at the very same time two women f#ck one another ?
    You have done it a few times, but not all the time. IMHO, it is a part of a s3xfight either it is friendly or not.

In addition (again, i agree with JB) now Vanessa and Jasmine have to forget their differences and to team up to save their friends/f#ck buddies !
    For me there is a perfect way to settle things between them : later, in the ONLY place they must do it : on bed ! LOL

Also, is time for Tamara to play a role again. If a part of it is on bed, even better !
    She is the chief of 4 hot bimbos ! She must prove she is hotter than them ! To try to prove it at the very least !! LOL

Chapter 5 please !
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; December 18th, 2022 at 05:42 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Glad you all are liking it. I’d say I’d have this wrapped up by Christmas but I’m not so sure about that. I will absolutely finish it off by New Year’s, though. Not a single day later than that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Loved this part. I know that the main focus for a while had been on their shared cup sized breasts, but the reminder this time that there was a substantial appeal to the "A" part of the "T & A" equation. Between Vanessa and Sabrina being at odds with each other, and it seems like Holly and Nicole are going to side with their original partners, I'm not even sure if anything like this is in the cards but considering the power moves that the new captain is making, it wouldn't surprise me if this storyline ends with all four of them going at it for the leadership role of the team. Or kind of a "end of that chapter" situation where they try to repeat the "just friends having a contest" vibe that Vanessa and Sabrina were trying (and failing) to pull off in front of Ben.

Either way, big fan. As much as I like the 2 older woman and 2 younger women trash talk as the two pairings get more friendly with each other, but there's something that works with the Vanessa v. Holly dynamic when there's a hint of animosity there, like the way the dynamic looked during Part 2.

Keep up the continually solid work.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ld4951 View Post
    Loved this part. I know that the main focus for a while had been on their shared cup sized breasts, but the reminder this time that there was a substantial appeal to the "A" part of the "T & A" equation. Between Vanessa and Sabrina being at odds with each other, and it seems like Holly and Nicole are going to side with their original partners, I'm not even sure if anything like this is in the cards but considering the power moves that the new captain is making, it wouldn't surprise me if this storyline ends with all four of them going at it for the leadership role of the team. Or kind of a "end of that chapter" situation where they try to repeat the "just friends having a contest" vibe that Vanessa and Sabrina were trying (and failing) to pull off in front of Ben.

Either way, big fan. As much as I like the 2 older woman and 2 younger women trash talk as the two pairings get more friendly with each other, but there's something that works with the Vanessa v. Holly dynamic when there's a hint of animosity there, like the way the dynamic looked during Part 2.

Keep up the continually solid work.
    I think you meant to say Jasmine instead of Sabrina but thanks.