Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Let's face it...

Hi,

I think that it's time for all in our board to move on. Let's face it, board is finished. Censorship which keeps being EXTREMELY annoying, sometimes it does not function well, it can not avoid the ads... It sucks !

I am sorry to say so, I was here (including the "ancestor" of this forum ("Senuous tribadism and kissing forum"), about 30 years. But it has finished. i visit it only to read VERY FEW stories of VERY FEW writers. Age made me quite selective, and - being in touch with some old members like me - I know I am not the only one.

Where to go ? I do not know. FCF (free catfights) as many members say, it may be a good idea. I am there many years under a different porofile (not Giannis). Fights.sexy is another one even if for some people it appears to have some drawbacks. There I am keeping the same profile (Giannis). Fights.sexy is the place many of us keep a copy of all of our stories. It's good for this. Take a look, if you haven't yet, you will find all our posted stories there. We consider it as our bookstore.

This alternative, to post in FCF and fights.sexy is a realistic solution, not the best. I wish we could find a place of our own ! But i doubt if this can be done. We (the 99.90 % of us, the readers of the forum) we prefer to go simply there, to not pay, to read/write stories, to let other people to do all the needed job to keep the forum to run, to be alive. Anyone but us !! So we can simply enjoy it, doing nothing. No obligations. That's in the mind of the 99.9% of us. It is a bitter truth but it is the truth...

Besides we are not that many... I do not know for sure but i guess that we are fewer than most of us we think that we are.

Just my thoughts. I know that in some points I may be wrong.
    Respecting any other opinions.
    Be well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Re: Let's face it...

Hello. I myself was also a member many many uears ago when XP was still active. Maybe he is now under another name. I think you are right. But lately, these past 3,4 months very entertaining stories. That censorship happened some year ago also. Several times actually. But they fixed that. Maybe they will fix it this time as well. Or maybe this one google group that xp created? Have a nice 2023.
    https://groups.google.com/g/titfight...fighting?pli=1

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

What censorship exactly?

I only recently uploaded my Witcher story and it doesn't seem censored.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    What censorship exactly?

I only recently uploaded my Witcher story and it doesn't seem censored.
    Then you are the only one here ! Read the complains about it by many members !
    They replace with "*" letters of the "adult words. I wrote the words "p@ssy", sl@t, f@ck replacing the "u" with "@". If i wrote as it is, this is hoiw the words appear : *****, ****, ****.
    Same goes for all "dirty" words.
    Is this censorship or not ? Can you read a story where all the adult words are replaced by asterisks ?
    Is it possible to never noticed it ?

Senior Hostboard Member deensmith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Hi,

I think that it's time for all in our board to move on. Let's face it, board is finished. Censorship which keeps being EXTREMELY annoying, sometimes it does not function well, it can not avoid the ads... It sucks !

I am sorry to say so, I was here (including the "ancestor" of this forum ("Senuous tribadism and kissing forum"), about 30 years. But it has finished. i visit it only to read VERY FEW stories of VERY FEW writers. Age made me quite selective, and - being in touch with some old members like me - I know I am not the only one.

Where to go ? I do not know. FCF (free catfights) as many members say, it may be a good idea. I am there many years under a different porofile (not Giannis). Fights.sexy is another one even if for some people it appears to have some drawbacks. There I am keeping the same profile (Giannis). Fights.sexy is the place many of us keep a copy of all of our stories. It's good for this. Take a look, if you haven't yet, you will find all our posted stories there. We consider it as our bookstore.

This alternative, to post in FCF and fights.sexy is a realistic solution, not the best. I wish we could find a place of our own ! But i doubt if this can be done. We (the 99.90 % of us, the readers of the forum) we prefer to go simply there, to not pay, to read/write stories, to let other people to do all the needed job to keep the forum to run, to be alive. Anyone but us !! So we can simply enjoy it, doing nothing. No obligations. That's in the mind of the 99.9% of us. It is a bitter truth but it is the truth...

Besides we are not that many... I do not know for sure but i guess that we are fewer than most of us we think that we are.

Just my thoughts. I know that in some points I may be wrong.
    Respecting any other opinions.
    Be well.
    That's unfortunate but true. Damn it i was prepairing a bunch of 8 stories to post , part of my new series but now i realise thats not gonna happen.
    ?I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Then you are the only one here ! Read the complains about it by many members !
    They replace with "*" letters of the "adult words. I wrote the words "p@ssy", sl@t, f@ck replacing the "u" with "@". If i wrote as it is, this is hoiw the words appear : *****, ****, ****.
    Same goes for all "dirty" words.
    Is this censorship or not ? Can you read a story where all the adult words are replaced by asterisks ?
    Is it possible to never noticed it ?
    Those?

From what I've experienced it only happens when I try and edit a story after uploading it. Or maybe it has to do with the program you use to write the story. I use Wordpad. It's awkward since it doesn't have an spellcheck and I have to go through and re-add the bold and italics where needed, but it doesn't censor unless...again...I go back and try to edit.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deensmith View Post
    That's unfortunate but true. Damn it i was prepairing a bunch of 8 stories to post , part of my new series but now i realise thats not gonna happen.
    You can come to FreeCatFights with the rest of us. I’ve been dying to see you return to writing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cc25 View Post
    Hello. I myself was also a member many many uears ago when XP was still active. Maybe he is now under another name. I think you are right. But lately, these past 3,4 months very entertaining stories. That censorship happened some year ago also. Several times actually. But they fixed that. Maybe they will fix it this time as well. Or maybe this one google group that xp created? Have a nice 2023.
    https://groups.google.com/g/titfight...fighting?pli=1
    I hope to God you’re right. For now, I’ll do what JB is doing and post on FCF but also post the link to my stories there on here to maintain my reader base.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Those?

From what I've experienced it only happens when I try and edit a story after uploading it. Or maybe it has to do with the program you use to write the story. I use Wordpad. It's awkward since it doesn't have an spellcheck and I have to go through and re-add the bold and italics where needed, but it doesn't censor unless...again...I go back and try to edit.
    Gradius, what you are describing used to be the case. Now, any story posted is automatically censored. I have always written in Word then cut and paste. Like you, I realized that the censoring only happened if I tried to edit the story after I posted. However, I tested this a few days ago by reposting my last story and the censoring happened immediately.

JB

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deensmith View Post
    I'm overjoyed to hear you were planning to post stories! Please do so, whether at FCF or fights sexy, and let us know where they go. I think this board can still be useful for writers to post links to wherever they end up posting.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Those?

It does not happen "only then". Now it happens OFTEN (IF NOT EVERY TIME) to MANY (IF NOT TO ALL) OF US. It has also started to appear at older stories we have posted here.

To be sure, check what MANY members write these days about it. We get mad all of a sudden ?
    Read their complains on public.

You can also check it by yourself.

Have a nice year.
    Be well !
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; December 31st, 2022 at 02:47 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Gradius, what you are describing used to be the case. Now, any story posted is automatically censored. I have always written in Word then cut and paste. Like you, I realized that the censoring only happened if I tried to edit the story after I posted. However, I tested this a few days ago by reposting my last story and the censoring happened immediately.

JB

- - - Updated - - -

I'm overjoyed to hear you were planning to post stories! Please do so, whether at FCF or fights sexy, and let us know where they go. I think this board can still be useful for writers to post links to wherever they end up posting.

JB
    Ah, okay, must be something that's cropped up in the last couple of days since stories that've been posted three days ago look fine and uncensored. Guess whatever they did to fix the last problem made another.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast