Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mobile apps for Instagram

Instagram is a great social network.For someone instagram is the whole world, many bloggers Influencers use Instagram.Reulam various products, advertise in their stories posts.I wanted to know if there is an application that helps to mount stories, posts for Instagram, download different pictures and short videos.

Junior Hostboard Member viktorjem's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Mobile apps for Instagram

Uploading photos or videos to Instagram is very simple at the top + click on it and choose what you want to upload from the folder. But how to prepare the material in order to insert it, you need to learn how to mount videos, for this you can type in YouTube how to make videos for instagram and that's it.

Junior Hostboard Member Jaquelin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I registered on Instagram not long ago and started preparing photos in the form of logos to attract people, in parallel with this, I look at how you can upload videos and photos. The guys say that Instagram itself can’t upload everything, and in order to upload any video and photo in good quality, there are special applications that need to be downloaded and installed. Now I am looking for such programs...

Junior Hostboard Member valtt79's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

good day everyone. I agree with the previous comment, there are such applications and I use them with pleasure. and there you can edit not only music but also video content .. besides, there are also applications, see for example here:
    https://tinytunes.app/2023/01/10/ins...tion-examples/

Junior Hostboard Member viktorjem's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Using Instagram is very easy, even my grandmother herself learned how to upload photos or videos with pictures to her page and she is already 92 years old. You just need to be careful and try to do everything yourself by sticking. Click on all the icons in turn and there will be a hint. Do it once and you'll be fine.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Of course, thank you all for the tip, I just look all the information on Instagram at the link that was advised very much. Thank you for the information. Grandma, who is 92 years old, God bless her good health, she is very advanced, but my mom does not understand and does not know what Instagram is!