Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

here you can find a "slideshow" of how a rather lowbie clan (not even rank 3, the member that was doing the feed is 35) did it on sieg.
    Observe how they pulled the queen away.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

following up, this post pretty much describes the 'winning strategy'

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so when we gonna try it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is a picture with a nice map of the room and some explanations.
    Post other findings here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Before any of us go there, here's something I've found out from my roommates last night after I logged off. They actually knew about the blockage of Ant Larvas, and completely knew everything we know right now, plus more. The main problem is that the pictures posted above is taken BEFORE a patch, which basically makes the nurses immune to sleep, silent and ANYTHING but stun (which last only about 6 seconds even if successful); and the ONLY possible way is to kill the nurses, which but only gives you 10 second of time before they respawn (if you time to kill all the nurses at the exact time, that will give you 10 seconds to finish the queen off before complete healing).

Also the ant larvae has put into a different spawn spot, near the ant queen so that even if you attack the ant larva, and the nurse proceed to go toward the larva, if you attack the queen, the healing of the queen overwrites the command to heal the larva. They calculated that it takes approximately 3 seconds for the nurses to walk from the larva range to go back to the queen and heal her (no matter how far the nurses are, they always go back to the queen if she gets hurt). If even ONE nurse heals the queen, it will be all over since one single nurse will be able to heal faster than any normal amount of players attacking the queen. They have tried everything imaginable to try to kill the queen, including everyone but one person taking care of the nurses/guards and only one single person hitting the queen (and as I mentioned in clan chat, the lowest hp the queen ant reached was the center of the X button on the target box).

Another thing I learned is that while hitting the queen, there's an endless spawn of guards that you need to take care of, meaning 20-30 guards will rush you (they think the guards actually come out of the ground). So currently, there will be absolutely no "tricks" anyone invented previously working like blocking the entrance to Larvae Chamber, no silencing or sleeping the ant nurses; the only way to kill the queen is to time the killing of nurses (using an AoE preferably) to give us 10 seconds to kill the queen, which requires an enormous firepower. This is the reason that no one so far has killed the ant queen on Lionna, or even Kain server, and the only server able to kill her was using before the changes which puts Ant Queen so far one of the hardest mob to kill among any clan.

Also read this thread about the Ant Queen:
    http://www.l2orphus.com/forum/index....8&hl=ant+queen

It explains that the clans who have killed the ant queen did it before the major changes, and no one has killed it yet on any server after the patch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In light of the above post, I suggest we kill Nurka instead. All that has to be taken care of there is some guards... It's not as easy as it sounds but it's probably easier than the ant queen. We could mark the ant queen as "revisit when we're all 50+".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

we should take a vote on who the clan wants to kill
    ANT QUEEN
    NURKAS.

And state the reasons why you or CLan should kill 1 instead of the other.

I VOTE For ANT QUEEN:
    1. IT harder to kill ant queen. I like harder. IF i wanted a easy kill i wouldn't bother to kill it in the first place i rather go waste my time farming or leveling.
    2. I Want to kill ant queen and do something no one else can do. I Want to be special like a handicap in a wheel chair! SPECIAL SPECIAL!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 25, 2004 03:13 AM: Message edited by: Dragonx ]</font>

Inactive Member Thaxlsyssilyaan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think we are not ready for the ant queen, but Nurkas have already be beaten, no glory in that.
    So, i think we have to kill Ant queen, but not now! These beast haven't yet been killed since nurse can't be silenced, and we are not ready, yet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no one is ready til they try it.
    i dont wanna find out when we're are ready that some other clan 10 levels below us gets it done.
    If victory was always 100% assured then no wars would ever be fought or anything would get done.

The question is when will we be ready?
    and can we afford to wait? Glory only lasts for a short time and if we don't get it first you goddman well know someones else is gonna get it before you if u wait to long.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

I'm up for it, hell if we don't try someone else will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast