Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LL i dunno if you've crossed paths with gracie yet but she's one of my bestest friends in the whole wild world, she's been keeping wild on his toes and in her pants lately [img]eek.gif[/img] (well that other topic said he got the wrong pants)...

Her brother is undescribable.....he doesn't need a profession, i'll lust after him whatever he's doing LOL...

LL - Gracie
    Gracie - LL

...........wild shuddup and give gracie her britches back [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hiiiiii Gracie!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I been tryin' to say somethin' to ya for a day or two and stuff keeps happenin' ...... wanted to say WELCOME and it's good to have ya here!

Good luck doin' anything with that Wild child - he's a mess and a half....*L Hope ya eventually get ya gown back and y'all get yer britches straightened out. [img]eek.gif[/img] He likes to play so much he might just be out in yer britches runnin' amuk......but if so he'll come back. You come play mess around over here anyyyyy time ya wanna - I figure if you're a friend of Tee's all our craziness will just make ya feel at home....hope so anyway!

Tee....thanks for introducin' us...you know how much we like new friends. Gracie sounds like someone that just oughta be here as often as she can.....she's fun! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <center>smileyjumping

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the intro Tee *takes a bow*

I'd extend my hand to shake yers LL but then my hands are a bit busy tryin to straighten these britches out. I gotta hold em up. They ain't mine, thats fer dang sure. They belong to skeerdykat wild. He's ran away. He's skeered of lil ole Gracie. He got a dose and said "OMG I can't handle something so wild!" *L*

Nah really, it's nice to meetcha. I'll play around here in these parts quite a bit *G*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gracie? Meet 1fncutecya......

1fncute? Stay away from gracie...bad bad bad i tell ya, you think playing with far will getcha burned, staaaaaaaaay awayyyyyyy *witchy laffz

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh sure dont introduce your good ol friend CYA.... shaw we see how you are [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sheesh......she says I'm trouble. Hell fire, look who I learned from *L*

C'mon 1F...*extends my hand* ...Nice to meetcha. I'm crazy. I'm the rubble at the bottom of the pit. I played with fire. I got burned. Kiss my boo boo?