Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How can he do that haircut to us, and ohhh, that video, and that music and ::falls over hyperventilating::

first:
    pictures: Don't like all of them, but some are just too good to be true
    music: gah, just, gah... the song title sushie pie deserves an award, and, just, I need more
    video: first thing I was "slashy version of 'the crow'" since I like both that isn't neccesarily a bad thing... gah!
    the diary amuses me, especially the big eden part, oh yes, evillest place in the world, really, if you haven't had the experience yet be glad! And I wanna go to zurich! gah!

one last word untill I regain speech: gah

anna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

merchandise... hmmmmm..... mmmmhhhh... now what does THAT make me think?

Uhm, maybe we should really do that Chat thingy, so I don't gush all over this board?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The 'Big Eden' is about the worst club/disco in the world. It's on one of the main roads in twon, it is very VERY touristy, meaning you're paying about 10 bucks for a normal glass of coke, it's packed every night but the audience is crap, the music usually is crap (didn't even know they had live music every now and then, seems to be a little improvement). Basically it's that place little small town girls visting Berlin go to cause they hear it's a good club, and then dance thinkign they're damn hot while looking damn stupid. Yes. You don't really want to know, but they have a live webcast... ouch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]wink.gif[/img] Oooookay.... Actually, i like it...

The music,...well, guess I'm about to get used to it....

The pics...some of them are really good, some.... *silence*

His haircut...sry, but he looks sooooo old! [img]frown.gif[/img]

Now; All that english is faaaar to hard for me...
    Didn't get this nursery rime or what ever it was and his diary is scary ....
    Didn't get a lot of it though.
    Does he mean his birthday with those 30 days?

I can understand the 'Crow' thing Anna! His eyes looked a lil like Marilyn Manson with all the black make up...

And now: What is 'csd'?

That's it I guess....

*faints*

Bombi! [img]wink.gif[/img]

KelliM

Ahhh...now that's what I like. That's the way I like to see Johnny lookin'. Although I don't have much time right now to look at the site much, the few pics I have seen I definitely approve of. I really, really like the way he looks now. I hope those are recent photos. Makes me wanna head for Berlin [img]wink.gif[/img] Haven't heard the music, but can't wait to get my speakers hooked back up. The whole set-up of the site is fabulous and I love the things he has added to it - LOL the word of the month - too funny! Cute little ditty , too, hmmm... I'm sure I'll have more to say later......for now **WOW** I like that site a lot!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ June 23, 2003 04:59 PM: Message edited by: KelliM ]</font>

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ June 23, 2003 05:02 PM: Message edited by: KelliM ]</font>

KelliM

Uh oh, I like the music too. I'm surprised I do. You know me, if I didn't like something I'd say it, but atm I can't think of anything that I don't like about it. I'm impressed! As for the hair making him look older, LOL Bombi, he is getting older, don't think the haircut has much to do with that! Don't quite get the Mandy bit, would like to know more about that. Sounds interesting. I think the diary bit is a cool touch. Must be going to be a monthly thing. Hm, he's in Zurich loads sounds like. Well, I'm in Prague later this year, don't think I can make it in the Zurich direction.

He should be very proud of that site. It was well worth the wait!
    @Bombi, I don't wanna try to even go there explaining what I interpretted the nursery rhyme to mean. Think there was some tongue in cheek going on there! [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ June 23, 2003 06:42 PM: Message edited by: KelliM ]</font>

KelliM

Ah never mind my ignorance about the comment saying it seemed like John was in Zurich loads - it's a one time deal apparently [img]redface.gif[/img] . The ignorance being the CSD stands for Christopher Street Day - pretty interesting historically. See, I'm not being ignorant I guess because I took the time to look up what it meant: http://www.csdzh.ch/de/index.htm Thus, the pixie dust bit!!

As for some of the diary, I do know that the Adlon Hotel is in Berlin! It's right down by the Brandenburg Gate. They had an ice bar outside when I was there. And I am pretty sure that's the hotel that Michael Jackson held his kid over the railing. However, I have no clue what he's on about in that paragraph talking about the Adlon Hotel. Anyone?

Big Eden is on the K'damm, right Anna?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haha....it's quite a good site i think...

I certainly do like some of those pictures...woah. Very arty farty (i like arty farty things).

The music..humm..will take getting used to, I knew he was into electro-punk sort of thing so not all together a suprise. Would LOVE him to put on some of his "cheesy" music though....Mustang Sally...pleeeeeease!!! He does songs like that so so so well..

What is this Eden business?

Yep merchendise...promising...

What made me laugh..."word of the month...Greedy" bless. At least he's honest.

And so so fine.

Ruth x

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Kelli! You helped me a lot i a few points, as for others...just made me nosy (did I spell that right?) *lol*.

Bombi [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast