Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Vilareneseh is not chomping at the bit to distribute the as-yet-undivided treasure, since there is only about a hundred falcons not yet split among four to five participants. Our recent travails have focused more on slaying (of kobolds), bleeding (from kobolds), atonement (of paladins), and quests (to smite evil for the benefit of all and most specifically of paladins). As our games no longer get weekly summaries, this shall have to pass. See you Adventurers in a couple of weeks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know why I stopped the summaries. Part of it is because there are only so many ways you can say, "killed some kobolds". Part of it was a reluctance to try to tell people what to do, like the not one, but two, kobold patrols with sorcerer serjeants that you never bothered to loot (okay, one of them you were running from, but you did eventually kill it). Part of it was a hope that the leaders, or Hell, even the players from the party might want to give it a try (as I hinted at some point). I fully intended to post when I thought there was something postworthy. Not that the games have not been enjoyable. Sometimes there just isn't much to tell.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Having one of us do it wouldn't be so terrible a thing . . . if there's anyone with enough desire and memory skills to make it happen, at least . . .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All it takes is one person with the initiative to do it. If they get anything wrong, the beauty of this board is the ability for others to fill in the gaps.