Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

i sat on my steps a couple mornings ago before anybody else was awake.. the rain had been falling all night so everything was covered in water, the grass was so green and the smell of it.. it was amazing to finally smell rain and not smoke..

the fog was lifting off the ground and all throughtout the mountains, while the sun tried to break through the clouds, which unfortunately, didn't happen.. but whlie i sat and watched contently, smoking my morning cigarette.. a hawk flew through my yard and circled my house..

it was incredible.. i was 5 feet away from it..

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Monday, 9/8/03

we were awoke by the ringing of the phone around 7am. shortly after the van left the yard, the house rumbled with the crack of thunder outside. i warned them all we'd get lightning...

later that afternoon.... it's so great! it's been raining almost all day long, save a thunder storm or two..i wonder how long it'll last.. probably be over within a couple of days..

Tuesday, 9/9/03

it's been raining on and off all day.. if it keeps up, we might be able to go back to work.. slowly, the log yards are opening back up.. it's wonderful!.. we're so lucky we got rain..

Wednesday, 9/10/03

well, it's nice to wake up to rain at 9am, instead of heat, but it'd be nice if it would just dry up for a day or so, so i could get some work done..

Thursday, 9/11/03

it's STILL fucking raining.. god, when does it end!?.. on the upside, it's done somethin wicked to my hair, so that's coo...but damn! so much rain..