Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just thought it'd be fun to hold a trivia while we have a board of our own ne? Someone can probably create another one for Sailor Moon, but I mostly focus on Lord of the Rings.

<font color="Red">Question #1:</font>When the sword Narsil was reforged, what did Aragorn rename is as?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

hehe, good idea. I prob should let someone else answer, but I feel like it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="red">Answer #1:</font> And?ril. (and don't ask me how I got the 'u' like that; i had to paste it in to get it to show up right lol). To refresh my memory, I looked what it translated to: 'Flame of the West'. Oh huzzah!

Erm... should probably be one word answers, but I feel like doing this one lol.
    <font color="red">Question #2:</font> How is Aragorn related to Arwen?

Edit: Extra points if you find me that website that went thru the family tree with the exact amounts of elvish, human, etc blood of each. Lost the site, ack! lol

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 07, 2003 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Callisto Star ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

<font color="red">Answer 2:</font> Earendil and Elwing had two sons, Elrond and Elros. Elrond had Arwen and from Elros (many, many, many descendants later) came Aragorn. I guess they're cousins many times removed? from http://www.glyphweb.com hehehe.

<font color="red">Question 3:</font> What was it that Tom Bombadil saved the four hobbits from? (not the willow tree)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Um...well all I can think of is that Tom saved the 4 hobbits from Old Man Willow...But since you said no...I guess not....

http://www.glyphweb.com/arda/default.htm
    This is the site to look at that it is, very good information site but it doesn't give you everything, which kind off, throws me off. ^-^;; Not that I don't know enough.....

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 08, 2003 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Kitoky ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

I'm assuming you mean the Barrow-wights, ne? And angelwings6117, that's close, but there was definitely a page somewhere (part of a personal website?) that took a look at the whole family tree and showed the exact amount of blood each had (i.e. Melian was 100% Maia and Thingol was 100% elvish, so Luthien was 50 Maia, 50 elvish... and follow that thru with the math and all to Elrond and Elros and Elrond's children... they're not *exactly* half-elven lol. ^_^"

Err... <font color="blue">Question #4:</font> For whom was the pony that the hobbits got in Bree named? (that was a weirdly phrased question, gomen!)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 09, 2003 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Callisto Star ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <font color="Red">Answer 4: </font> Bill

<font color="Red">Question 5: </font> Why is the Denethor so bitter to Faramir?

Sorry Calli-chan, I can't find that site....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was looking for Bill FERENY, but bill works too. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="red">Answer 5:</font> Err... because he thinks faramir is a wizard's pupil and not the hero-in-battle!son like Boromir was and he wishes Boromir was still alive... i guess?

<font color="red">Question 6:</font> (random numerical question lol) Sooo... how many (# of) kids does Sam eventually have?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="red">Answer:</font> Sam and Rosie had 13 kids before she died.

<font color="red">Question:</font> Can you name all 13?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="Red">Answer 5: </font> Actually...Faramir's birth caused his mother to die and so that's why Denethor's bitter to Faramir, typical ne?

<font color="Red">Answer 7:</font> *cough* Elanor, Frodo, Rose, Merry, Pippin, Goldilock (haha), Hamfest (haha), Daisy, Primrose, Bilbo, Ruby, Robin, Tolman.

<font color="Red">Question 8:</font> How old was Aragorn when he died?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="red">answer 5:</font> Thought so!

<font color="red">answer 8:</font> first answer is bloody old...(200 or so) then i go find out with my Bloody-Big!Book... 409... pfft, dount it. if i am right someone tel me. i highly doun\bt. i **** at maths
    that is all

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast