Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haha I used to love Mark Owen as well....his new song though hummm not 100% sure about it yet.

I will very happily take Robbie. He's lovely, very cheeky!

You talking about Duncan from Blue, cos yeah, he's hot.

Ruth x who's off the wine today, very much so.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hm, yeah, new song is, dunno, he has one song on his website that cracks me up. But I'll probably get it anyways (if he's even releasing in germany) cause Green Man still gets to spend an aweful lot of time in my CD player, it's just that kind of music I can listen to in any mood without getting annoyed by it (skipping 'Child', of course ::shudders: [img]smile.gif[/img] , wish he'd have stuck to the little more rockish/grungish stuff he had on the last CD...

yus, Duncan! that's the bloke, not as good of a singer as the other guys, but yum (it's that bleached hair and the britishness...)

just thank god we don't have to listen to Gary Barlow anymore ::grins:: he's the only reason I ever watched that How Deep is Your Love video, nice to see him being pushed over that cliff... could never stand the guy.

er, yes, and mr. partridge would be another british guy, to get back on topic [img]wink.gif[/img] should we just officially declare this thread to be a rant about hot british guys so it's not completely OT? [img]wink.gif[/img]

anna

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ July 28, 2003 03:00 PM: Message edited by: anna_davey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For RW?! WOW! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Thanks for sharing this with us! Knew about the Single though...he's told me that as well.
    But he kind of forgot a tiny thing...what was that again?
    Yeah, ROBBIE!!! *shreaks*

....Oh, that might work:
    'Mum may I go see a concert of Robbie Williams?!'
    She doesn't like that guy, dunno why...
    She likes John, you know! *lol*

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know I might be horribly mistaken but there's this little voice in my head telling me he was joking. Yes, I definately think he was either on some very heavy drugs and off in lala-land or pulling peoples leg. Yes. And I was about to make a comment here but no, It's just the alcohol in me speaking...
    <font color="#CC9966">...he just wants to get into Robs pants, as we all do...</font>
    ::ahem::
    <font size="2">yes, i expect you do know how spoiler texts work, just a random note</font>

::grabs another glass of ouzo long::
    I really shouldn't drink, I really shouldn't...

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ July 28, 2003 02:43 PM: Message edited by: anna_davey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My GOD!! If John's not taking the piss then Ruthie we are DEFINITELY going to Germany to catch up with him whilst touring. I'm seeing Robbie on Friday in Knebworth and I'm majorly looking forward to it!! He's got 4 supporting acts here in the UK so it's not entirely unlikely that John could be a support act in Germany. I mean no offense to you German guys but I've not heard of many decent German bands that could do the support. Maybe I'm wrong!

God it'd be ultra cool if it was true. The way the supporting acts have worked in the UK is that Robbie has got people he likes in to do support, he's had loads of different acts supporting him. So anything's possible!! How exciting! I just wish I could phone John up right now and go..ARE YOU SERIOUS?????? Phwoar Robbie!

Kate xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

uhm, another interview, it's german, unfortunately, but I'll translate when I have the time, to wrap it up:
    - he liked Dinslaken
    - he just signed a record contract with universal, the CD is done, first single will be out in february. After he's done with Cats he'll be in Asia for a while and in April/May he'll tour Germany as a supporting act for Robbie Williams...
    then he's talking a bit about the kind of music he's making and... stuff, which I couldn't really take in cause that RW comment scared me (siriusly [img]wink.gif[/img] )
    yes...

anna (who's currently cracking up all over the floor while drinking yummy wine)

uh, yeah, it's here:
    http://www.musical-time.de/home/dins.../partridge.htm

mind you, this is what john said... you know what I mean [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ July 28, 2003 12:23 PM: Message edited by: anna_davey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ahhhhhhhhh supporting act of Robbie Williams. I love him. I'm destined to marry him (same initials and surname you see).

John and Robbie on one stage.....heaven.

Ruth x

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

::snerks:: yeah, you take Robbie Williams... I stick to good ol' Marky Owen (he's releasing another solo record ::squeals: [img]smile.gif[/img] ... I DID mention I have a thing for british boybands, didn't I? not their music, just the guys... like that bleached guy from blue... ohhhh, hotness

::shuts up::

sorry
    too much wine + aspect of soon having Tino!Rent + amusement = hyper, odd and babbly

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll be off to Cats next Wenesday (at least I hope soo...) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I could ask him then!
    Oh I so damn hope it's true!!!

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You're going to see Robbie on Friday?? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!!!! Tell him that it's his destiny to marry me cos of the initials. and the fact I love him.
    I was supposed to be going next saturday, but I didn't win the competition. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Yep we'll be seeing John if he does tour with Robbie. Yes.

Ooh Bombi, would be great if you asked John, hope you enjoy the show...and of course, John.

Ruth x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast