Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

May 7th will be the date of the first "Adventurer" game. Anyone wishing to be part of it must let me know by the end of the regular game this Friday night who and what they will be playing. The following are definitive. If you are not listed here, or if you are and have changed your mind, contact me at once, especially if you are beginning a new character, which must be generated and approved. I hope everyone will be on board!:

new Humnan Bard (Stythel/Niv)
    new Elven Cleric (new player)
    new Elven Ranger (new player)
    Ravensong (elf Barb)
    Vilarneseh (elf rog)
    Caela ( elf/2 druid)
    Marren (Hum Pal)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm working on my wizard, but conflicting urges keep coming up [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

The May 7th game may end up being pushed off a week and we may play the Ring of Steel instead. Read on for details.

Avera has confirmed that she will participate (Human Fighter), but will not make the first game.

I have not seen the final details yet for Neanthyl, Thelwyn, our nameless Cleric or the Wizard to be. Some are mostly there, others not nearly so. I had originally asked for details by this past Friday night and later asked to have them soon so I could prepare the game. The weekend is just about over and time is running out.

I am extending a grace period to Tuesday. If I do not have full details on all characters by the time I return from work on Tuesday afternoon, the "Adventurer" game will be postponed until the following week and the "Hero" game will face the gnolls.

Understand that I want and need to see all completed characters, and soon. I must review each new character and approve it far enough in advance to allow time for any needed changes. I may ask the players to make modifications to their characters, I need to know what the new characters are capable of, and the details of the new characters may affect the planning of the adventure.

I am posting this message on the Hostboards as well as the Caer Falken Inn Yahoo Group.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have just been reminded that May 7th is the graduation day for one of my best friends. I won't be able to make it to game that night either. I'm very sorry for the inconvience, but this is a once in a life time thing for my friend.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

May 7th's game will be the Aventurer Party.

I strongly suggest all characters log into the Inn no later than 7:30 in order to get to know each other before Cattalinia begins her tale promptly at 8 PM EST

I strongly request that people refrain from joining the room with ridiculous, absurd unapproved characters, similar to those appearing in recent months, whose only purpose seems to be to foment lunacy and confusion.

Players who have not yet gotten me the unfinished details of their characters should do so asap. Any attempt to discuss this issue on Friday, or any Emails or IM's dealing with last minute character issues on Friday night, will be ignored.

Here is our confirmed cast for Friday night's tale:

Thelwyn, Level 1 Human Bard
    Sethris, Level 1 High Elven Cleric
    Neanthyl, Level 1 High Elven Ranger
    Ravensong, Level 2 Wild Elven Barbarian
    Vilarneseh, Level 4 High Elven Rogue
    Caela, Level 2 Half Elven Druid
    Marren, Level 3 Human Paladin