My name?s Frank Dirscherl, and I?m the publisher of Trinity Comics and the writer/creator of The Wraith trade paperback comic book series, which premieres in December 2003, while the first The Wraith novel is already on sale. You can check out the official website at this address - http://www.the-wraith.com.

I?ve recently been thinking, after learning of a Batman fan film, that I?d like to give filmmakers (student filmmakers or not, either is fine with me) the opportunity to make a comic book superhero film in which they may otherwise not be able to, due to copyright and other restrictions. So, I?d be willing to allow a filmmaker to use my character absolutely free! Yes, that's right, absolutely free. This may benefit a student filmmaker more than anyone else, but I don?t really mind. I?d like to help any comic book fan filmmaker out by making my character, my universe, available to them. I?m not a filmmaker, I just wanted to let any interested filmmakers know of this opportunity, one I hope interested parties find irresistible.

I?m really excited about this, and I feel sure that some filmmakers would be eager to take me up on this offer. I sincerely hope to hear from any filmmaker who happens to be interested in using my character for either a short or feature film. Anyone seriously interested should please contact me on [email protected].

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.