Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: johnnymusic.net going back up soon?

KelliM

Question

i have a feeling that we will be seeing the return of john's website in the near future & that there may be more talk of a cd again being released. my woman's intuition? possibly. but, i've seen 2 things that make me think i'm possibly right. if you go to johnnymusic.net it says in the upper right hand corner that it's under construction.

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oOo I saw that too!! I hope he does put the site back up...and come out with CD's...but then again I hope that airplane tickets go down about $1000 in cost too...LoL
    Andrea [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Kelli,
    I also hope you're right. But you wrote about two things? I didn't see the second one or am I confused? [img]confused.gif[/img]
    There were rumours about John touring with his band in September. I don't know if it's right. Has anybody heard anything about it? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] I would love listening to his own music on a CD or even better in a concert. I think I'm not the only one [img]wink.gif[/img]
    CU,
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That would be great if John came out with some CD's...*sighs*
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know, I have my doubts about that "under construction" website. cause the first time around it sent me to the same page and it said it the adress isn't registered there or whatever. And that page itself is pretty, uhm, odd? I don't know about you guys but I'm not too fond of websites that give me tracking cookies. Why would he drop the URL (which he certainly did, if he didn't, why not just keep up a "under construction" page himself?) just to re-buy it a few weeks later and then leave it under construction for ages. Does not make any sense whatsoever (okay, not that Mr. Partridge always does, it just strikes me as extremely odd).

we'll see...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your probably right... but maybe John was trying to update it and the computer and server started being all mean so he got mad and closed the site and then thought better of it and is making a new one... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] ok that is a little far fetched but you never know... [img]wink.gif[/img] *I have had a little too much chocolate today!*
    Andrea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He said it would be up quite soon with the information about his tour with his band! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Now I think that sounds like good news! *bounces*
    Let's hope it doesn't take too long!

(Laura and I will write more about yesterday, I guess and...I've got hollidays, so I'll move my a** and send you 5 guys the CDs! It took me so long, that I won't charge anthing for them. All you have to do is wait. -sorry! -_-*)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YAYAY! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] See? mebbe my really weird theory was right! [img]wink.gif[/img] lol well I hope the he puts it up soon...I have something to look forward to!
    Well I must be off!
    Andrea

KelliM

@ Bombi - did you ask him why his old site was not working? What CD's are you talking abt Bombi [img]smile.gif[/img] ?

I dunno, i find it very hard to get hopeful abt things happening anymore . i hope things finally work out for him in september with his band & i hope he gets his website going, but i don't count on anything anymore as far as that goes.

@Laura - that was a typo - i don't know why i typed "2" - sorry!

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ July 20, 2004 11:15 PM: Message edited by: KelliM ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I meant the Dinslaken CD's from last year. I've got enough time now (and a new PC, so it doesn't take half an hour to burn a single CD anymore.) and I'll get them ready this week. REALLY! (I guess most of you guys already gave up.. -_-*)

No, I didn't ask. I only asked how long he's gonna do cats and he said only a few weeks, then he's touring with his band and I could check the tour dates on his web-site and I told him it wasn't working and he said it should be back up soon.

Bombi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast