Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

hiya,
    im off to uni in 2 weeks so i'll probably never b around since i'll die from nervousness, so could you all do me a favour please? any john pics u think i shud take wiv me will u send them please?? ive downloaded about 180 onto my laptop to take but i think i need more [img]confused.gif[/img] thanks a lot, im gona miss him and hearing about him from u lot after last past year wen i first found this board

lots of love and hugs

Caz
    xxx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

Are there any more than those 180? (Wonder how many I've got...guess about all! *eg*)
    Anyway, good luck if you need it!
    Hope to hear from you again soon....it's getting empty on this board! [img]frown.gif[/img]

*hugz*
    Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have some John Pics on the german message board RUSSEL HOTEL.

http://19024.rapidforum.com/topic=10...442&startid=15

http://19024.rapidforum.com/topic=10...442&startid=14 (scroll down)

http://www.ulmansworld.de
    if you go here, and click on the word VIDEO (up top! - look clearly)you will find a list of videos to download. There is von of John and Michael Lewis in Dinslaken singing together , the song is called : "Die Schatten werden l?nger" ist lovely, though small.

http://www.darstellerfotos.de
    click on here, then on the near top left is a which box with the word SUCHFELD in it. Exchange this word with John Partridge and you'll get more pics of John in Dinslaken.

Maybe you've seen all these already.. but the first two links are brand new pics from alst week.

purrs
    Tuggerine

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

about everything I have is up on a certain website that needs to be updated nearly as badly as the official one [img]wink.gif[/img] I have a few more I was asked not to put up, but I don't have the time to go looking for them right now (besides they should be up in othe places)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and from a Berlin Television-program:

http://19024.rapidforum.com/topic=10...ting&reverse=1

purrs
    Tuggerine

KelliM

oooo thanks Tuggs! Those are great! I didn't see those great television shots when I was reading the board. But that might be because I have been busy reading that John thread that is 15 pages long!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@ Kelli .. yesssss, it is isn't it?? 15 pages just about JOHN. *chuckles*

what do you mean you read our Russel Hotel-board? do you speak german??

purrs
    Tuggerine [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))

KelliM

@Tuggs, Oh yeah, I've read that board for ages. In fact, just before I went to Berlin several months back, Josef and I were planning to meet up with each other, but it didn't work out - but he did see me in the audience - in fact, we sat pretty close to one another - you can ask him abt that. I'd have to say that I read German very well, but my speaking needs much improvement.

And for Lee who PM'd me, LOL this is the address for the 15 pages of John chat:
    http://19024.rapidforum.com/topic=10...3442&startid=1

@Lee, I'm not too sure what's going on with your name, but maybe you should try to register a different name?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Kelli,

well, congratulation then on reading german so well. So you know Josef?? thats great. Haha, I first met him in Stuttgart in CATS. I saw him standing there by himself and even though he was in a suit, I was dead sure he is a fan. Once we were inside to see the show, his seat was next to mine. So we met. It was funny. And I told him to come to our german RUSSEL HOTEL-fan-board.

I've been in BERLIN from 30.8 - 1.9. to see 4 shows of cats with Illusion and Josef. And we met a few other girls from our board as well. Now we hope that we can all meet again for the last show at the end of Janurary.. which is.. again.. rather sad...*sigh* yet another end to CATS..

purrs
    Tuggerine

KelliM

@Tuggs,
    Well unfortunately, Josef & I have never spoken in person, but he does know what I look like because he saw me in the audience at Cats. Seems like a nice enough guy - we've corresponded a few times a while ago.

I've read that John is out from Cats now with another injury/ailment?? Is that correct Tuggs??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast