Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I'm not speaking for the game master, well in a way I am but not by his request. I've seen time and time again 7:45 roll around before a game and suddenly two or three people log on needing help with updates for their characters, or having new characters that they want to play that very night.

With the new game coming up please be considerate of the Dungeon Master. If you have a new character, please don't hand it to him that very night. If you have changes you need to make, please do not make them that very night, and if you have not told him you will be playing in the campaign...again....you've heard this twice....please do not do that that very night. It's grossly unfair, as every Friday he is fully devoted to preparing and then running the campaign. Please don't throw him for a loop. Be prepared, and give him the chance to be as well.

This is NOT aimed towards any one person, it is something you should all be aware happens, and kind enough to avoid letting happen. I'll hush now. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 01, 2004 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Hummingbird ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Totally understandible. Though there are times where something in real life comes up at the last minute and it just can't be helped, I've found that with email, and now these boards, it's not hard to get word out you won't be able to make it as soon as you find out [img]smile.gif[/img]

of course, those darn thunderstorms don't help...
    *Grumble*