Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

or shall i say bumps... and technically not in the road... on ME... ugh... i have rained on the parade temporarily by having an allergic reaction to something... (oh god, i can hear the comments now, lol)... apparently i came into contact with something on friday that didn't do me any favors... i have a rash covering my face, my neck, shoulders, arms, and chest... and my eyes have been swollen halfway shut each morning since then when i wake up... i repeat... UGH.... SO not the best way for your lover to see you at the start of each day, *L*.... being that it was monday, i finally went to the doctor, though, and got a corticosteroid shot and a Medrol pack to reduce the swelling and get rid of the rash.... antibiotic and allergy drops for the eyes are helping as well, and of course, large amounts of benedryl.... i feel MUCH better since i got the shot and started taking the meds today, though, so i'm thinking that things will get back on track again soon... hopefully tomorrow i will feel like my old self again.... meanwhile, we have taken the time at home to curl up in bed and watch some episodes of Inuyasha, which i must admit to enjoying quite a lot.... [img]smile.gif[/img] so we've still been having a good time in spite of my itchiness... *L*.... of course don swears that i'm allergic to HIM... lol... damn man... [img]wink.gif[/img] everything has been going according to plan otherwise, except for the small fact that my cat is horrifically jealous of don, and has decided to consider him a mortal enemy, attacking him everytime i'm not around and he moves.... *L*.... he's been extremely patient so far, considering he hasn't yet kicked her into the middle of next week... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

well, that's about all the news i have for right now (erm, that i can repeat anyway, hehe...) just wanted to let everyone know how things are going.... i'm off to find a prilosec to tame my stomach after eating the fiery ribs that my sweetie made for me... MAN... the boy can cook some ribs, but DAYUM.... i'm hot from one end to the other! lol.... he should put that recipe on the recipe thread... with a disclaimer, haha....

anyway, see you guys in a while, and everyone keep us posted on how your doing! the boards have been a little slow since we left.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

glad youre having fun!

gosh i am a horrible itcher..good thing im not t here....even if they were your bumps id try to itch them!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol, i would have let you.... don nudged me every time i scratched... and watched me like a hawk....*L*