Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't let anyone make you think less of yourself for any reason Daisy! It doesn't matter what size a person is, or what they look like or any of those things. It's what kind of person you truly are that matters. *hugs*

CanadianGirl

I totally agree with YOU girl

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im not a fucking size 0
    im better than most of those girls anyways...just a few pounds more.....and that means im fat? bs.......i can beat them all at anyting and i try my best to do it.....but they will always be the best in ur eyes wont they.... [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

let no man (or woman) be judged by the size of their body but instead by the size of their heart...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Damn straight.... you weight does not determine your worth....any loser who doesn't want to be your friend or takes the time to get to know you isn't worth the ground you spit on.... They are just shallow losers....

This hit a little close to home cause back in HS I was very thin..... thinner then I am now.... and 17 yrs later I found some old friends on the internet I cherished back then and met up with them on my trip to LA while I was out there.... neither of them saw me, heard me or cared about me... It was how much weight I put on is all they cared about.... I finally told them both how I feel and they had made me feel.... You all have seen my pictures.... I don't feel they have any quam to complain...regardless of that...if I had put on 200 lbs. It was thoughtless and tasteless to say to my face. It really made me mad and more then validatied why I left LA in the first place. I know I shouldn't care, but they were suppose to be my friends and instead they were hollow shitheads.

So in a nut shell FUCK anyone who doesn't like you for you.... you qualities far and exceed anyone who would make such a judgement... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ October 23, 2003 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Wiqued Mystyx ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been through this too....not accepted because I wasn't thin enough or pretty enough or rich enough....
    my self-esteem has been pretty well completely destroyed....but thanks to friends who truly love me for who I am I am slowly gaining it back....
    and Daisy....we only know eachother online,but you have a friend in me....you are a beautiful person inside and out*HUGS*
    I love you all [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

canadarocks

i could write a book on this subject..but i wont all i gotta say is the same as the others ..fuck what others say about you..cuz it doesnt matter ..people who judge are useless people and not worth ur time..or anyones for that matter..i was judged all thru school..especially high school and now i look and see all those people from highschool and im laughing cuz it all came back on them..

Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Wiqued Mystyx:
    Damn straight.... you weight does not determine your worth....any loser who doesn't want to be your friend or takes the time to get to know you isn't worth the ground you spit on.... They are just shallow losers....

So in a nut shell FUCK anyone who doesn't like you for you.... you qualities far and exceed anyone who would make such a judgement... forums

<font color="#FFFFFF"><font size="1">[ October 23, 2003 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Wiqued Mystyx ]</font></font>
    <font size="3" face="Tahoma,papyrus, sans-serif">I totaly agree with you Wiqued, I get so sick of people not wanting to talk to me or be seen with me because I'm not the ideal weight. Fuck em I say! I am who I am regardless of how I look. Society puts too much value on a persons looks and not the true person.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG.
    This topic sets off a hot streak down my head.
    If anyone's that shallow, that they judge you by your looks, and not you as a person, then get away from that person.
    Dissociate yourself from them...
    Its a shame some people have to go thru experiences like these.
    Whats even more shameful is that other people are that hollow inside.

I remember jr high and high school.
    I was not the classic student.
    I smoked, I cursed, I ran with the "bad" crowd...
    therefore, I wasn't "allowed" to "fit in" with the "preps"
    *shrug*
    If I could redo my past, I would of changed nothing.
    Those friends of mine who smoked cigarettes and swore a little were genuine friends, and would of stuck up for me thru thick and thin.
    Petty stuff like weight and looks all fades away. It becomes just a memory..... and the best part is.....
    When you see those cheerleaders and snobs that excluded you from their circle because you weren't the "type" most of them won't look the way they did in high school.
    Reality sinks in.
    I don't even know your situation, but whomever it is that is judging you for your size and not you as a person, isn't worthy of your friendship to begin with.

Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know exactly what you mean Missy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast