Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here all our dolls can talk and introduce themselves! We can teach them about different stuff and teach them stuff about us! Have Fun!

Felicity_Fan85

Hello, I'm Susie Mae Kent. I'm 10/11 in 1996/1997. I live in a small town and my family consists of my mom, dad and older brother, Peter. I have a cat named Pounce. I live with my adopted sisters, Felicity, Samantha, Kaya and Kirsten (I never know how to answer some things because I never know if I should talk about my character family or my family as a doll). I love the color teal and I love sheep. I have mini Nellie doll and a pioneer doll named Isadorah. She briefly changed her name for a history project I did. I'm an average student- I get mostly Bs and Cs with maybe an A or D mixed in. I am usually shy and quiet, especially when meeting someone new. My best friend is Katelyn McNaw. I tend to get in trouble (most times accidently). I'm quiet in school and I'm sometimes afraid of what other people think of me. I'm afraid to ask my teachers for help if I need it, but I'm trying to go up to them more. Um, I don't really know what else to say right now...
    ~Susie

fly-away

Hi! My name is Felicity Merriman and I just moved here. My favorite color is lavender and I am a 3.3 average grader. I am 12 years old and I have a lot of sisters: Samantha, Kit, Kirsten, Elizabeth, and Addy. Samantha and Kit are 11 and the rest of us are 12. But Samantha is almost 12 and Elizabeth is almost 13. We are all in 6th and 7th grades. I love horses and I want one SO MUCH but they are so expensive i just have to wait! I love to sew and I have 3 dogs and a cat in my family. We might get mroe!! We also have this huge hamster that is actually alive! [img]tongue.gif[/img] My best friends are Samantha and Kirsten. Elizabeth's best friend is Addy. But me and Elizabeth and best friends too. We all agree history is the best subject, then art, then language arts, then writing!

Felicity

Felicity_Fan85

Ooh, hi Felicity!

I love history and writing best. I want to be a writer someday!

Inactive Member american-girl-fan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Felicity_Fan85:
    Ooh, hi Felicity!

I love history and writing best. I want to be a writer someday!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">COOL!!! I love to sew!