Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*knocks ya over.. you're a mod here now.. and i really like your signature... *nods..

what day is it?... i have no recollection of days..

it's wednesday..?

already.. damn..

moose passed away sunday evening... we're burying him tomorrow..

3 in one week.. that hurts..

i can't do this without drugs, man..

reality's becoming such a smack in the fucking face when i'm sober..

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the snow's falling outside the window.. everything's covered in a thick white blanket.. i wish i could do that...

hide under a blanket until spring..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh man.. santana's playing in vancouver this month.. nevermind that was on the 14th..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i wannan gooooooooooo *sob

ROCKET FROM THE TOMBS Underground punk-rockers from Cleveland, featuring original members David Thomas (Pere Ubu) on vocals, Cheetah Chrome (Dead Boys) on guitar, and bassist Craig Bell, plus Richard Lloyd from Television on guitar. Nov. 22, 7:30 pm, Richard's on Richards (1036 Richards). Tix $17.50 (plus service charges and fees) at Ticketmaster, 604-280-4444. Tix also at Scratch and Zulu Records.

STATIC-X Heavy-metal quartet from L.A. plays tunes from new CD, Shadow Zone, with guests Soil, Skrape, and Twisted Method. Nov. 26, 7:30 pm, Commodore Ballroom (868 Granville). Tix $27.50 (plus service charges and fees) at Ticketmaster, 604-280-4444.

THE SUPERSUCKERS Rootsy raunch-rockers from Seattle, featuring guitarist-vocalist Eddie Spaghetti. Dec. 4, 7 pm, Richard's on Richards (1036 Richards). Tix $17 (plus service charges and fees) at Ticketmaster, 604-280-4444.

BIF NAKED Local rocker ("I Love Myself Today"), with guests the Flairs and Soma City Ward. Nov. 27, doors 8 pm, Ozone (7300 King George Hwy., Surrey). Tix $25 (plus service charges and fees) at Ticketmaster, 604-280-4444.

^^^^^ she puts on a good show... and she's hot..

VALDY Veteran folk-pop artist ("Play Me a Rock and Roll Song") performs as part of the Cap Folk 'n' Roots series. Dec. 14, 8 pm, Capilano College Performing Arts Theatre (2055 Purcell Way, North Van.). Tix $22/19, info 604-990-7810.

^^^^^ my dad'll be playing there, too..

SLAYER American thrash-metal artists ("Angel of Death"), with guests Arch Enemy, Five Foot Thick, and Hatebreed. Nov. 25, 7 pm, Moore Theatre (Seattle, Wash.). Tix US$29.50 (plus service charges and fees) at Ticketmaster, 604-280-4444.