Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well hi there peeps. We just left our lvl 3 clan Lions since the Clanleader had no more time to organise any sort of raids so all we did was hunt bots a bit when we had time left and furthermore just doing the grind.

So since we know Ninthy (irl) and he's always bragging on TeamSpeak about how you guys owned Orfen etc. We asked him if there was place for some old pals (we play in a UT clan for like 4 years or something lol). So he told me to contact MG who told me I had to post here ;D

To make it easy on you all Im posting on behalf of all of us which makes it more easy for ya ^^

5) Your PC Arsenal.

CPU) 1-AMD Athlon? 64 Processor 3200+, 2002MHz (0% Load)
    (RAM) usage: 405/1023MB (39.59%)
    (GFX) NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4600
    (Display) 1280x1024/32bit/60Hz
    (OS) Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 1 (5.1 - 2600)
    (installed for) 17w 9h 49m, (uptime) 6h 53m 33s
    (HDDs) 200GB/409GB(48.8%) free

1) Your characters name.
    DarkMauluZ
    OrcGioNGy
    HumSky
    Bilbootje
    Helepolis

1.5)
    Been playing together ever since the beta kicked in. Been playing with you Primez guys also (they never wanted to join our clan since they had "some other clan" which later on turned out to be primez, hehe). U guys were the first we ever went to FT with in the beta, hehe.

2) Your characters class and level.
    DarkMauluZ, almost lvl 42 BladeDancer
    OrcGiongy, lvl 39 Tyrant
    HumSky, lvl 41 Gladiator
    Helepolis, lvl 39 SpellHowler
    Bilbootje, lvl 37 SpellHowler
    (They're all going to be 40 within the next couple of days, probable tomorrow/today ^^)

3) How many hours a day and/or week do you play.
    Enough to keep my school pissed @ me for not showing up for college everytime ^^
    We should all be able to get at least 8 hours a day I think. With he vacation now I can play 24/7 almost except when I split out for a week to party my ass of on some beach.

4) Please describe briefly your background involved with MMORPG's and PvP.
    We're in a UT clan for 5 years in total together so playing in a Clan is np to us. Most of us have been playing Diablo II a looonng time and also some Dungeon Sieging. Not much BIG mmorpg's I admit but we got the point of this game pretty fast and get the hang of the game (quick learners [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

4.5) List what you consider to be some of your greatest feats and achievements in your gaming history.
    Playing in the finals of a 1100+ people gaming LAN where my game was visible on a big f*cked up screen with everybody clapping everytime you do something nice (HumSky was my 2on2 partner there, hehe ;D)
    Also with Diablo I had every item in game at least once in my mules without ever duping, scamming or stealing one item.

5) Please describe briefly why you want to join Primez and give us a good reason why we should consider letting you join.
    Cause we already have put up a lvl 3 clan ourselves before the whole lvl 3 clan spammage started on the server where every noob just bought PoB and went lvl 3 with avarage clanlvl 25 or so. We know how the game works and the only reason we're not lvl 50 yet is cause there was no fun in lvling the main char since we hardly did anything these last few weeks. We wanna have a reason to be kickass and thats owning bosses and having raids. Being the best! Thats our reason and motivation. We dont wanna be locked up in a small clan but rather be part of and make a diffirence in a big clan!

6) Write an introduction for yourself that Primez can read and get to know you better as a person.
    Hehe, well to the ones who didnt see our Lions tag yet before. We're the ones trying to be kind and helpfull to all and we are also the ones who hate random PK-ers, chinese farmers and any kind of scammers. Those who do will find their death (got many screenies of it ^^). We will go red for the cause if a clanmember is assaulted but will do it carefully thought out so no items can be lost during this. We're the ones always in for adventure and more things to kill. Give us a reason and we shall be there.

Well enough of the bullcrap now. We just wanna have a good clan to be a part of something which is big and will go even bigger. Im already having a architect over to redesign my room when we're taking a castle and also I have a list of possible dragon names in my pocket aswell.

Greetz from DarkMauluZ representing my friends aswell. (saves ya time to read like 5 diffirent post with the same bullshit in it ;p)

ps. Ninthy told me he would put in a good word, so he better do his best else it might be time to pay him a visit some time soon again [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (pk pk! you go ok? [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

pps. We have another friend who had been offline for 2 weeks cause of some problems who wants to join also. He's lvl 30 now, but has the best D-grade equip and saving for C-grade now. He will powerlevel to 40+ and contact you guys if there a possibility for him aswell. His name: CozzyNova, class SwordSinger to be.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh and if needed we're gonna powerlvl to keep up and near the lvl 50 within the next weeks ;P

But that speaks for itself ^^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

being level 40 is very important.
    plus u need to level to be uber
    usually when you level up your getitng gear part drops thus u craft into better gear.

Primez only goes on events and raids that benefit us in terms of loot. all of our other times are spent grinding exp and adena to get levels and better gearz to raid better [img]smile.gif[/img]

anyways if u guys like you can join under nintheh subclan
    but you have ot make sure u get level 40 asap on your lower guys.

Until your level 40 we wont let you in the level 40 ones right nwo can joinb ut th eone sbelow 40 cant til they finisht heir level and quest

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As i've said lvl 40 = no problem and if needed a big step towards lvl 50 also no problem [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

About the resources.. I almost have enough resources for my first Katana and I have probable enough money to get the second one pretty quick after.

And speaking for the others: They all have AT LEAST best D-grade gear and saving up for some nice C-grade stuff also, so we know the grid [img]wink.gif[/img]

But we NEVER went on raids so its an important factor we started doing something and have REASON to level up fast ^^

/DarkMauluZ