Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just wanted to drop a line and say congratulations and thanks - You've helped me put off studying for my finals for several hours today, while I went through the comic archives, and I'm most grateful for it. That, and I've got a new webcomic to read now. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Amen to that brudah!!

I too have a final tommorow, and I'm reading comics before I study.

Hopefully when finals are done and winter comes, we'll get a more regular update. Though it is nice to see more people on the forums. I was so confused why there we so few posts. then I noticed I had a topic filter on and felt better afterwards.... lol,,, oops

BTW: How did you find out about Mory??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Having /anything/ more regularly will be great come break... sleep included! (Two 8 am finals this quarter; one down and one tomorrow.)

As for how I found out, I'm honestly not quite sure. I looked down and saw that one of my browser tabs was open to the first comic, so I started reading through the archives in between activity in other tabs. n..n

And yeah, that topic filter is a little misleading at first!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oohhh!! Very mysterious!!! REmindms me of how my brother got his girlfriend hooked on Elf Quest. He took book one and left it open on a random table. She saw... read... and now loves it.

Myself, I found it by link from Namier Deiter, now this is one of my favorite comics. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Most mysterious indeed. o_o It seems your computer wanted you to read Mory.

...Dude! You go to my SCHOOL! XD;;

I have no idea why that amuses me so... ^^;

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I probably stumbled on a link somewhere, opened it, and then forgot about that tab for an hour or two - my computer isn't very sentient. I think (hope). <..<

Woot, another Bellinghamster and WWU person! That's fairly cool to learn... tho a bit spooky since it's so improbable and all. Gimme a yell sometime if you'd like to say hi in person - my hygeine is good, I don't stalk, and all my friends say I'm the good kind of weird. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, awesome comic. Keep up the good work - and good luck with finals! ^..^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Indeed, the circumstances and chances are boggling.. But, if there's one thing I've learned since I moved to Bellingham, it's that it's very, very small world indeed. ^^

As far as meeting up, I don't see why I'd protest to that... I mean, if you seriously want to meet the deranged person who writes this crap. XD; At least give me till finals are over though.. T__T My grades are gonna diee...

Thank you everyone for the support however. I promise, I'll fix Mory soon... I just, need to get these papers out of the way...

/goofing off

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    .... I think you guys are right, this really is a small world. I've been running into a long string of "OMG small-world syndrome". Though I bet noone cares about the story.

Anyway, good luck to both of you with your finals. I only have one left. Tommorow at 6PM, after a two hour mass-transit ride. Isn't Community College great!?? I spend more time getting to the final then I do in the final.... That I find funny.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Basically, just gimme an e-mail sometime after Friday, Soreth.. We can work it out that way rather than bore people here with our ramblings of WWU finals. XD;

Only one more to finish, and it's worth 40% of my grade.. T__T

And if you wish, by all means share your story! This is a message board, after all. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Community college wasn't so bad - the finals were a lot easier than this at least. But good luck to everyone on such things!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

After Friday... gotcha.

Go ahead, Numair... it /is/ a small world, and some darn strange things can happen in it. n..n

And hey - good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast