Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Genie i cn't post this on yer board so i will post it here k
    My bro-in-law is a E7 sergent over there where ya'll are and he told me that he is resposible for ALL his soliders he has to make sure where they are at ALL times,if he don't its his ASS....he also told me about the wife getting in trouble its the hubbys fault and they get in a world of trouble with D.U.I's....i heard all about the demotion of soldiers because of things they do and all....he has to make sure that a solider in trouble is where he is spose to be on weekends and all,thats means constantly calling him or her..i seen him do it many weekends cause he comes home every weekend to see his daughter...he just has to keep tabs on the soldiers all the time its like babysitting ... i bet rich knows my bro in law ask him if he knows sergent Rentz?

<font color="#A2A4CA" size="1">[ December 11, 2003 08:08 AM: Message edited by: Twilite ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Yeah, I know what your saying because Rich is a SGT. Yeah, I agree with the SGT being responsible for the men under his command. That's the men in his unit. He outranks them. I just don't think it is right for a husband who is a soldier to be held responsible for everything his wife does. For one, she isn't in the army. She is just the wife. I don't see, how he should just lose pay or rank for someting that she has done. Nobody can really control what another human being does. I think it's just crazy.
    I will definatly ask him Twi. I think he has mentioned Sgt. Rentz before, I will ask though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah i know what you mean it is stupid!!! it would be weird it rich knows him *LOL*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think he does. He has 24 hour duty today, he wont get off of work until 9 AM tomorrow. I wish he would call so I could ask him. That's gonna aggrivate me until I find out *L* Seems like I do remember him talking about a SGT Rentz though.
    That would be funny*S* Small world after all huh *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If we ever get to go to hinesville to see him im gonna look you up *S* maybe we can have a chit chat *LOL*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Twi, I asked Rich if he knew him. He doesn't. He does not know a Sgt. Rentz. Maybe you can private message me on HB and tell me what company and unit he is in. Hey, send me your yahoo id again too please ma'am. *S*