Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Incase anyone hasn't heard of this im adding it to my board ive been following her storey for about 2 weeks now,hoping and praying that someone finds her alive,there is still hope!!! you know prayer works ive been praying for her safe return,i don't know her personally but things like this breaks my heart,i know most of you don't know what kind of future ihave plans for but i hope one day i can open a missing persons place for children and adults,i feel like thats what god wants me to do ,i just feel strong about it,if it never happens i would like to help somewhere. i love doing volunteer work and helping people...so please people if you live in her area and you want to volunteer for search they need some help..you can go to her website www.finddru.com and see how.
    Help us find Dru! - up to $140,000 reward.

Dru Sjodin disappeared on Nov 22nd, 2003 from Grand Forks North Dakota.

Name: Dru Sjodin
    Height: 5' 7" Weight: 130 pounds
    Hair: Frosted Blond Eyes: Blue
    Last Seen: She was last seen wearing black slacks, black loafers, a pink and purple V-neck blouse, a black blazer-style jacket and a small black handbag.

Circumstances of Dru's Disappearance
    Dru was last seen late Saturday afternoon, as she was leaving the Columbia Mall in Grand Forks where she worked. Her mother, Linda Walker, said her daughter was talking to her boyfriend in Minneapolis on her cell phone about 5 p.m. Saturday when he heard her say, "Oh, my God," before the phone went dead.

The boyfriend called Sjodin's roommate to ask about her after a second call about three hours later that lasted only about a minute, with no conversation. The roommate called police after Sjodin did not show up for her 9 p.m. shift as a waitress in a Grand Forks bar.

Police traced the second call from Sjodin's cell phone to the area near Fisher. Police said the cell phone signal put it within about five miles of the tower near Fisher from about 8 p.m. Saturday until the signal faded out 24 hours later.

Click here for a full description
    Police said Sjodin's red car was found in a Columbia Mall parking lot with a package inside that she apparently had bought at the mall. They found no sign of a struggle.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Twi, I think you are a special person for sharing that with us of what you want to do. I think that is truly exceptional. I think you are a special person. That is so admirable for you to want to do that. Most people just look at missing persons posters or pictures and keep on walking as if they had never seen it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Twi, you are remarkable. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanx Genie iam a people person i love to help even when i can't help myself,ive always put other people before me...is there such things as helping too much? hubby says i do..i don't feel that i help enough...i could have a nickle to my name an you know i would gladly give that nickle to someone that don't have anything,i don't know i guess this is my nature..iam a taurus don't know if that has anything to do with it..but i know that me as a person would help to any extreme!!! i feel like doing good deeds,and if its to try and help find missing persons thats on the top of my list,but i can't afford to go out of state to do it ,i would gladly and have put up missing people flyers in my area that would help tremendously i know it may help,one day you never know.
    we have people that pass flyers and milk cartons everyday and you know just one look at it may help to bring someone thats missing home.

even if you feel "hey i want never see that person" you NEVER know

if i can start a non-profit organization to help find missing people im gonna do it!!! iam head strong if it never happens,i will go to where i can help!!
    God Bless Dru and her Family and other people that are missing!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have also been watching this story I have friends that live in that area and naturally its a topic of discussion alot........I read her message board every day and Twi Im not sure if you know but there's a chat for her as well now...

My prayers are with dru's family ......I dont think she's alive but I hope they at least find the body to give the family closure... [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heidi i haven't been in the chat yet but i visit her board everyday for updates,i may try her chatroom and see what its all about and all

I do wanna remain Hopeful that she is still alive!!

and for her to be home for the holidays to be with her family!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

my thoughts and prayers are with Dru and her family as well....