im going to write it in my livejournal but i just wanted to write it anywheere..i nono...i dont expect anyone to respond to this or read it..its just my feelings right now so wahtever....

so i can go to joeys party...i just have to take my lame brother and sister. my brother acts like hes retarded....seriously....i hate it when he doesnt act his age....he acts like a FUCKING 6 YEAR OLD...its like.....dude ur 13 stop being stupid and grow up....do u do this cuase u want attention? do u like annoying me and embarrassing me in front of my friends its like.....FUCK U IRVING...argh

sorry i just needed to type that...i feel so fucking aggrivated...my brother is an asshole...all my quicenera pics..ruined cuase of him being a fucking asshole and acting like if he was on his fucking rag or something argh.....sorry its just my brother is really annoying the crap out of me right now

yea so im going to joeys party with carlos and jill and my stupid brother and sister...i fucking hate how my parents dont fucking trust me and they send the retard to protect me....hes not going to help me if someone attacks me... hes so argh

wahtever....so carlos and jill and joey's party =) i mean i want them to go but then i dont....cause i still have a thing for joey but he likes jill so he'll be talking with her and i cant be with them cause ...three's a crowd....and with carlos...well his girlfriend is going ot be there so i cant tlak to him so i dont know why im getting upset over this whole party thing....i'll have no one to talk to and no one to be with...i should've gone to *pikachu's[victor]* party..i mean at least there i would have HIM...here its like.....my best friend..friend whatever the hell she is...ok all she does is play video games and doesnt pay attention to me.....and its like who do i talk to ...i have no one

it makes me so depressed and sad....to realize at least for 1 hour...30 minutes...1 sec that im alone...and maybe at least for right now...i will be....*pikachu* isnt making his move and im not a patient person...but i'll wait as long as i can bare....cusae i do like him in a way ...or at least i think i do..

sometimes i wonder why life is so confusing....why things go badly....why i cant do anything right....why no matter what i do...no matter how hard i try....everything....and i mean...EVERYTHING...i do comes out wrong...i have no friends anymore....i feel like i dont...they all have their boyfriends and other friends and wahtnot.....but its ok.....like i said....sometimes....i feel like im alone

this is my journal....and typing this is making me feel...less sad...i nono.....somehow...writing..how i feel...it makes me feel....good....like...if i read everything i write....i nono...if u've never done it before....u probabaly wont get it.....so for the people who actually read this rambling of mine....sorrie if i said something bad...i noe u guys are my friends..and everyone leads their own busy lives right? i should understand that...sometimes im just trapped in my own pessimistic world to realize it....ok so yea..im done for now

bobeye=)