Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RETURN OF THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just got back from RotK a few hours ago. ::still can't breathe:: SQUEALSOB!!!!!!!! It's so amazing and sad and wonderful, but ::sob::

Yes, I have some complaints, but nothing's perfect. But so much stuff *was* perfect. SQUEALSOB!!!!

And I advise you not to listen to Grey Havens theme or "Into the West" after you get back, cause it really sets you off. I was in a very happy!dance!oh joy mood for awhile... and then I listened to them. Now I need to get a tissue again.

<marquee>I LOVE YOU SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</marquee>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I loved ROTK, Loved that there was more of Merry and Pippin and the Eagle lords. I nearly cried everytime that Pippin or Merry got really upset.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

U.U *sniff* Haven't seen it yet, can you guys not put up any spoilers?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wanna see it!!!

We gwet it on the 26 and the lines are 204528469 km(m) long! <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="3YT6V1">Insane!Gollum with poor!Smeagol falling. Muahahaha </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>-only read that if you HAVE seen the movie, or read the books, that way it no spoiler [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I have to wait until about..... nxt yr
    *pout*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

I saw it! *sniff* Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I cried sooo many freaking times! The emotional friendship scenes between Frodo and Sam were great! *sobs*

Hehehe...Eowyn's best line...
    "No man can defeat me." - Witch King
    "I am no man." - Eowyn *slice*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I saw Rotk! It was the best one out of the three movies, but no spoilers cuz u just have to see it for yourself. Some surprises, some disappointments, some tear shed ... definitely must see. Leggy was just plain awesome in that battle scene!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hehe! Eowyn... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I dressed up as here for a LotR party we had, and two of my friends (who dressed as Goldberry and the Witchking lol) decided we should do a reinactment in the middle of watching TTT:EE in front of everyone. I brought RotK as a script, and had a sword and cape and "armour" and a Merry!plushie (actually and Ewok lol) and everything... our witchking even had a dragon lol!!! But we didn't get to do it :'(

And I still say that the book Eowyn/Merry/witchking scene is even better than the movie's. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And I think this was Leggy's best stunt ever lol! "That still only counts as one!" ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And btw, did anyone else notice Cirdan in the last scene? Or it better be him, cause it can't be anyone else. He is standing behind Galadriel, Celeborn (who shouldn't be there!), and Elrond in the last scene. Then he kinda disappears. Guess he boarded the ship, but it made me kinda grr that they didn't show him v. well... ::glomps Cirdan!::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Was Cirdan in the that last scene in RotK? Because I didn't see him and I wanted to see Cirdan at the Grey Havens!!!! That scene was still perfect though, *sobs*.

Legolas taking down that Olliphant was greeeaaaaat!!!! Gimli's reaction was expected but it was still funny!! Now Legolas has done that surfer boy look two times in the movie now. Not that I mind.

I'm a member of a movie forum, and we were talking about LotR and so we got to the subject of Tom Bombadil and a couple of us were big Nazgul fans, and we said that Tom Bombadil was the Witch King, [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hehe! Well, you never know with Tom ;D

And check this out!!! It's the Japanese RotK trailer! With SOOOO many spoilers! http://www.theonering.net Wish I could give a better link, but if you go to TORN (above) and scroll down, it was from 12/29 under the title "Japanese Spoiler Trailer". Clicking "More" will download it. You need real player to see it.

It's *really* kewl if you can watch it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't wait to see the extended version for the movie cuz I want to see more of the Faramir/Eowyn relationship and about Saruman (even though you know how it ends from the book).

Although, there were some noticeable differences between the book and the big-screen, book and movie are two seperate identities that turned out brilliantly in the end.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast