Thread: LOL

KelliM
    i just have to laugh at some of those entries in john's guestbook. they are way too funny. we could start a whole discussion thread talking about some of them. some of them carry on so much it's too funny. some of the posts are quite embarrassing just to read! if i were john, i'd feel strange and uncomfortable reading some of them. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ January 11, 2004 08:27 PM: Message edited by: KelliM ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah... it's like... hm... in renthead terms it'd be like cb to sfr. There are posts of this one girl which I thought was just totally of the rocker till she wrote she was, like, twelve, but still. Some of those are really scary... I'd be like ::angst:: ::hides from scary, squealing, fainting fans:: There's similar stuff going on on the msn board every now and then though, I guess it's easier to find than we are [img]wink.gif[/img] (or we are too scary for newbies)

anna, who has slept a total two hours tonight and therefore should not be held responsible for any stupid shit she's saying today