Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just wanted to say one thing...

FOUR FOR FOUR, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, kinda had an explosion an went crazy. For non-Americans, those four nominations were Best Score (yay Howard Shore!), Best Original Song ("Into the West"), Best Director (bout time!), and BEST PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!! w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Rotk swept away the Golden Globes as well as many British and worldwide awards from what I hear. Now, onto the Oscars!!!!

Nominees announced Tuesday. I'd recommend checking TORN. And hopefully Sean will be nominated, and the Oscar people will prove they're not bakas... unlike the GG-ers... *fume*

Guess I don't have to wield my frying pan at the people of Hollywood... yet... ^_^"

<font color="#ffffcc" size="1">[ January 25, 2004 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Callisto Star ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH darn it, Calli-chan, I was gonna post the results of the Golden Globes, ah well.

I was literally bouncing up and down when I was watching the oscars but I was so miffed at first because it's been like 2 hours and they haven't shown one single Lord of the Rings stuff. They mentioned it but not view anything..

And did you notice that the camera zoomed in on Tom Cruise alot?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

guess i wasn't the only one with the golden globes craze. I actually posted a reply under 'lotr rants' about the results. Anyways, I'll post here my congratulations once again. I actually forget to say that they won for best pictures as well! My bad! Now, hopefully the Oscar people will follow suit!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just wanted to show off this wonderful picture...

dom3a

Yes. So pretty. And so cute.

Er, but go Rotk! Seriously, I scared my family with how much I was running around. For one thing, the TV is in the other room, so I had to sprint from here to the TV every time my friend told me something Rotk was on... so sadly I missed Elijah presenting the Rotk clip, and only caught the end of the clip. The I just gave up writing my paper at 10 and sat in front of the TV to see PJ and everyone.

'Twas v kewl to finally see Howard Shore (with HP glasses! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ) and Fran Walsh. Did much squealing and dancing when PJ *FINALLY* got his award. And jeez... I went completely beserk when Leo read Rotk. I mean, running around the house, jumping up and down, hugging everyone, squealing, not being able to breathe and laughing insanely... yeah...

The Dom pic is from PJ's speech bout all the wonderful people's he's worked with over the past 7 years (that turned him into a hobbit). I heard Lijah was crying too, but didn't see that one.

And more craziness was caused by the fact that all the LotR people went up on stage to accept it. W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For more great pictures as well as a petition to get Dom and Billy (Merry and Pip) to host SNL, go to Merry and Pippin DJ community.

And Sean better get his Oscar nomination on Tuesday.... at least TIME magazine recognized his achievements and had a great article bout it...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Calli-chan you were squealing too?!!? I was jumping up and down chanting 'omg' over and over running down and up the stairs (one time i tripped and kinda...went....yeah...). I was on my laptop and in my room with my computer so I was chatting and kept sayin' 'omg' 'omg' and 'I SAW ___________' whenever I saw someone from LotR.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT WE GO TO SEE FRAN! Fran out of all people, it was Fran!!! That was like once in a lifetime man!

I was screaming "I LOVE ELIJAH!" When he presented the RotK preview, literally. And my friend was about to fant when she saw Dom....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Any one have any idea when i get to see them? [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ack. I dunno, Loopy. Just did a search and only came up with listing of who won...

E! is showing them again tonight, but I think that's just in the US. And I haven't been able to find movie clips online, though there are pics (TORN has a nice supply).

And I was highly amused because many newspaper articles feature the headline "'King' Crowned Best Picture". ^_^"

And Elijah was wearing something normal! Kind of... Dom wasn't though, LOL! *glomps Dom*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nevermind, it on Arena on Foxrtel on the 2nd and 3rd [img]biggrin.gif[/img] i can wait

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't get to watch, my dad wanted to watch Terminator 3. So I ended up watching that instead of GG. I'm really mad about losing my TV on my computer, the thing just had to go nuts and shut my computer off every time I tried to watch TV.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

cool pic ... love it! he's so cute in that. now it's all over the news about lotr's gg win!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast