A follow up to my Initiative post, here is how I would like you to handle attacks in the future.

First, state what you are going to do and in the order you choose to do it. Rememebr that there are lots of things you could be doing, so try to have it all thought out (and rolled out) before it is your turn, even entering the information (but not sending it!) so that when it is your turn, all you need do is hit send.

Consider the environment, and act accordingly. You may do several things during one round, though most people think only in terms of swinging or spell casting.

MOVEMENT: Most of you do not move at the same rate. Shorter and more encumbered folk move slower, barbarians and taller people move faster. You may choose to move before your action or after, and you may move your full movement in feet (20, 30, 40, etc). You may always make a 5 foot step with no penalty (good for cleaving or moving to an adjacent opponent). You may run up to double your movement rate, but if you do, you do nothing else.

Rather than moving, you may do a move equivalent action, such as switching weapons and taking something from a pouch (not your backpack, that would be a full round action), and still be able to attack.

If you move more than a 5 foot step, you may take only a single attack, regardless of how many you normally get due to levels or feats.

ATTACKING:
FULL ATTACK: If you haven't moved (other than a 5 foot step) you may make all of the attacks you are normally entitled to.

SINGLE ATTACK: If you have already moved, or plan to move after striking, you may swing only once.

CHARGE: You move more than ten feet at a full run, up to double your move rate. This must be in an uninterrupted, unblocked, straight line, ending your move in a single attack. This gains you +2 to the attack roll and -2 to AC for that round. If you are mounted and use a lance, you do double damage. If your opponent sets a spear or trident against you and hits, it does double damage to you.

POSTING YOUR ACTIONS TO ME:

REMEMBER to ALWAYS tell me if you have special abilities that will help you (Size modifiers, feats, racial features, immunities, resistances, etc)If you fail to tell me, I won't remember, and you wil lose the benefit for that round.

Give me all the details at once. I will handle spellcasting in another post, but here are possible examples. If you are going to use shorthand, please use my examples so I do not waste time trying to figure out what You mean. Always post damage, even though you won't know if you hit.

Example 1:

Drop swords and ready bow, step behind barrel, shoot the third orc from the right, At#1 24 (threat) dam 6, At#2 (from threat) 23(crit) dam 4 At#3 (from crit) 18 dam 2 (Total damage 6, 10 or 12)

Example 2:

Charge 60 feet to the leader with the glowing sword, using my keen axe, Power Attack, +3 to hit, -3 to AC (+5/-5 total from charge and feat) My AC is now 16
Attack 30 (threat) Dam 15 Threat attack#2 28 Dam 16, threat attack#3 26 dam 14 (total damage if all crits hit 45)

Giving full detailed explanations prevents me from wasting time posting questions (which I still must do from time to time anyway). Remember, you have only one character to take care of...I have many.