Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

....especially when you don't fucking have TIME for that crap. i'm ungodly sick... and i don't have the time or the patience for it at all... work is just gonna LOVe me when i call and say i'm not coming in the morning... *shrugs*... i have somewhere to be tomorrow that is more important anyway... if i can manage to get out of fkn bed long enough to BE there.... *sighs*... ever notice how when it rains, it pours....?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope you're feeling better today...enough to be at your other "important" place....

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] .... I will be thinking good thoughts for you all...today [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*lurves on amy*.... we didn't find out anything... [img]frown.gif[/img] but hopefully soon... as far as what caused the hospital stay: severe dehydration due to virus. which i now have... and my mother... hopefully it's not as severe with us, i have been making her push fluids all day, and i have been doing the same... i've lost almost 10 pounds since friday. *L*... some diet, though not an entirely PLEASANT one... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

jesus... i caught it AGAIN... it's just as crappy (interesting choice of words there) this time as it was LAST time... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i was in the bathroom floor at 8:45 this morning (i'm supposed to be at work at 8:30...yikes.), trying to figure out if i could get up and go to work or not....my temp was only 100, and as i could see and wasn't puking or having explosive diarrhea that second, i decided to go... i called work and told them to prioritize what i needed to do today, cuz i didn't think i would be there for very long, considering i had to pull myself outta the floor just to get there....(i HAD to go, the guy i work with's mother in law passed away last night... no one else there to do the job..) at noon it was all i could take... i left, and went to the store for gatorade...
    ugh, where i ran into this chick i went to school with from like kindergarten to 12th grade... hadn't seen her in YEARS... but today really wasn't the day for playing catch-up in the middle of the aisle at walmart, wondering if you are gonna pass out, or throw up in the middle of the floor and be so humiliated you wish death on yourself, lol. She just kept talking... and talking.... and TALKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG. omg. then finally, her little boy says "mommy, i don't feel good"... and pukes EVERYWHERE. it was all i could do to get outta there without throwing up myself, after that, lol. as luck would have it, i didn't eat dinner yesterday, or breakfast or lunch today... probably the only thing that saved me... LOL. Apparently, this thing is going around. [img]eek.gif[/img]

<font color="#9A9A9E" size="1">[ April 18, 2007 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*hugs* hope you feel better soon [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Get better RA.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... [img]smile.gif[/img] thanks, guys... *puts on a gas mask so as not to spread this stuff, and huggggs*... lol...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Make sure that you are drinking orange juice RA.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Right now I have a major headache.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you RA. I am starting to feel better now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast