Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

.5) Your PC Arsenal. MD 2000xp, 1gig pc-3200 ram, radeon 9800pro, 60gig maxtor

1) SpitfireZ

1.5) I think i started around the beginning of May during Open Beta

2) Silver Ranger Level 51(40% to 52)

3) Lets see... 8-10 hours a day Mon-Sun... x7 days a week... i suppose thats around 56-70 hours a week

4) My first MMORPG was everquest.. played that for about 3 months until school started and eventually faded out of it and got into Star Wars Galaxy... Played that for a while then my friend told me about Lineage 2 being in beta so i gave it a try and i loved it... although i swore myself that i would not get hooked on an MMORPG anymore L2 was too hard to resist... Before all the MMORPG's i played counter-strike professionally and played tournaments n such..

4.5) I believe one of my greatest achievements in gaming woudl be when i played FPS games like Counter-Strike... Did that for 3 years and eventually joined one of the top clans in the world competing in $500,000 tournaments.. MMORPG wise, i guess it would be achieving Master Bounty Hunter on Star Wars Galaxy...

5) Throughout my past clan experiences on Lineage 2, I have yet to feel the true experiences of being in a "clan/guild".. My first two clans that I have been in did not challenge me enough and lacked true leadership which i think is very vital to any organization.. My last clan consisted of chatting and nothing else.. no organized raids or anything, which was really frustrating.. I believe PrimeZ is the clan that im looking for.. A group of hardcore players like myself and a group that has a goal..

6) Im 20 years old and live in Texas(Dallas)... Currently attending the University of Texas at Dallas studying Electrical Engineering... Before L2 i used to be an outgoing frat guy that partied till i puked... oh how things change ^^.. if u really want to know more about my life goto my xanga page in my profile ^^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey last night while fighting the farmers i noticed you were in KOR. so are you still in KOR or did you just get kicked out for killing the farmers with us?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok hehe ive told this story many a time =).. ill do it again just to clear up some things...

first off... i joined KOR because they stated that they were not supporting lineagkiller or farmers anymore and that the new "NA Division" would be a different kor with a different rep.. Well, after a few weeks in this clan it was goin alright i never really understood the feuds with CN kor and hanyu but i never got involved because i chose not too... This past week, with the absence of the majority of CN kor due to CN Beta, there has been a lack of clan activity(raids) etc, and NA kor was not really progressing at all.. newly recruited members would leave the very next day and the majority of them were mid 30's -_-

A few days ago, some members said they needed help to kill a red(coj of forsaken).. so i assisted in the matter(which i honestly regret).. later i found out that lineagekiller was the reason coj was red and that we were helping lineagekiller kill him... there were also other skirmishes and i just felt really bad b/c i do not like lineagekiller...

Yesterday, after talking with everyone, i left KOR because i did not want to support LK and moreover the clan was not progressing at all.. A few hours after i left, i found out that the leader dissolved the NA branch and that it was no more.. It was really pointless for me to join kor.. I only gained more enemies than friends.. now, i am hoping to regain my reputation and show everyone that im not a bad person just because i was in kor... sure, i made some mistakes in the past, but everyone makes mistakes.. I have definitely learned from mine

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

After the incident with coj we would have some serious problems within the alliance. There are players that have gathered quite a hatred for you regarding that event and you seem to already be KoS for people like coj and Frist. Until you settle your problems with the individuals that have ill feelings towards you I wouldn't recommend you to come into the alliance. You could be a possible start of an enormous dispute that we really don't need.

Yes, I'm not a high ranking member of Primez. But MG - you have to think twice about a person's background before allowing them membership into your clan. Its caused major problems before and we don't need it again.

I'm sorry, SpitfireZ, as I have nothing against you personally, but I don't think it would be appropriate for you to be a member of an alliance with people that have such a hatred for you.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 24, 2004 07:26 AM: Message edited by: Duroshar ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehe
    well you rreputation isnt bad other than the fact you were in NA kor.

you joined what you thought was gonna be an uber clan.
    But the reality is that clan ha sno organizatio anymore and they had too many conflicting activities and goals that its members did not all share.

anyways u picked the wrong clan to join if u wanted power and ppl ot hang out with [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Clans like Primez that has a set of values and goals that many ppl wish to be part of is for gamers such as yourself if you wish to follow our clan laws etc etc and its fit sur play style.

anyways ill ask the rest of the clan if they want you in or not and discuss ur worth and le tu know in 24-48 hrs

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well this is a bad issue with coj.
    if your reallie seirous about joining primez becuz we fit ur play stylez
    then you need ot talk ot coj and apologise and get him to forgive you.

if i mean inf act coj died and didnt lose anything.
    and you killed him obviously ebcuz you were still in kor and ideally KOR is an enemy of forsaken i can udnerstand u had to do ur duty while in kor and listen to the leader sof ur kor clan.

I personally dont see what you did as anyhting other than killing amember of an enemy clan.

the problem no w arises is i dont want you in primez nad have coj and frist gunning for you with our primez tag on.

So if u wanna get into primez its up to you to talk to coj and tell gain hsi forgiveness otherwise it's gonna be hard for me to recruit someone who will cause our allaince to be angyr at us

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This guy's cool.

Frist has no probs with Spit, or so it appeared last time we were all talking in DV.

Friendly guy.

I give thumbs up.

TT

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmm... i do not recall having any problems with frist at all... i have been talking with him for the past few days and we are good friends... unless he has been faking it ><... in regards with coj, i have tried MANY times to talk to him and i have asked for his forgiveness and apologized... i have even offered to give him all the nassen parts to make his new earring, but he still will not hear me out... i dont know what else to do i have been trying to make things up with him... luckylila has even accepted my apology as she was with him when it happend so i even apologized to her... As far as i know my only problem is with coj and not sure about krujo... what can i do if they do not want to accept my apology? im out of ideas...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well if u have problems with coj u have problems with frist.
    and if u cant fix those problems you have no future here

-NintheH

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My undertsanding is Coj dropped a +3 Nissan earring. Frist has told me that Spitz is trying to help Coj get new parts for the earring.

I also respect Spitz leaving Kor. I have only heard good things about Spitz from my clan memebrs including Frist. Things happen and we all make mistakes. I know I make more than my share of mistakes.

I have not spoken to Coj about his feelings. If you need help with Coj send me a pm in game and I will try to help both of you to resolve this.

Zinn
    Forsaken

Zinn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast