Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i Psymon this is derekl the lv 21 elf i am here to ask your help the other day you and i were fighting a red and for that my subguild leader kicked me out

and i was wondering if you would speak to the guild leader when he gets back

sorry to bug you but clanblackstar is my home and now i have non for think it was a good think to fight along side another honourable player
    thanks Derekl

if you see him in game plz let him know about this post plz

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 17, 2004 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Derekl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to hear you got kicked out. I don't talk to other clan leaders about their decisions to kick people from their clan. If there was a rule amongst your clan not to PvP what-so-ever whether it be a red player or not then you shouldn't of been attacking the red player. If there wasn't a rule then your clan leader must of had a personal grudge agaisnt you and this was his excuse to get rid of you without getting the entire clan upset.

If you want my suggestions then I suggest talking to him based on if there was a rule agaisnt it or not. If there was then find a new clan and if there wasn't then tell him that and you may be suprised that he either had a grudge agaisnt you or he was having a stressful day and took it out on you.

Good luck, and if you want my opinion you had some balls to attack that level a character 26 levels higher than you, your clan leader should be proud. I would be.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok ty just hearing that i was not in the wrong

well he is the subleader the main guy is away now
    it was my honour to stand be side you

i will respect what you said about talking to other clan leader thank you

and i know it was peronal too so what can you do
    take care

Ps it all good because i still have my honour

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 21, 2004 12:13 AM: Message edited by: Derekl ]</font>