Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry I havent been on that past couple of days. I though I would stop by here to let you know. Have been working alot lately(this is very rare [img]wink.gif[/img] ) and I found out that my brother in iraq was injured. His convoy was providing security for some civilians when his humvee was hit with an IED(improvized explosive device) 2 of his buddies were hot evac'ed out and my brother was hit with shrapnel but stayed to fight while the Sgt in his humvee ran.....fucking pussy.(excuse my language) but, anyways I thought I would give you guys an update. in a day or 2 I will be back to my usual routine of playing, whooping ass and taking names. Thanks for listening and I hope you guys understand.

RageKIA
    soon to be Phantom Ranger

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 21, 2004 02:17 PM: Message edited by: RageKIA ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok cool.
    hope everything with your brother is ok [img]smile.gif[/img]
    but i think u still need to aware thatt i personally boot ppl out if they dont gain a level for 10 days regardless of reasons. This clan has to make tough decesions and make it we will. Anyways just want to let you know that just dont get below 10 levels below the clan average. Once booted the terms and conditions ot be re admitted is a bit more steeper.