Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I don't know why last night happened the way it did, but I hope that never happens again. It wasn't our Internet connection, because we had two other coimputers on line doing other things without a problem. Anyway, my apologies for bailing. You all get 1,000 xp for the trouble.

If you continued to play, a little update on the conversation in this thread would be great.

NEXT WEEK: No Shanti. She will be in VT for the house inspection and spending the night. That means either no game, or the newbies. Remember that as long as there are at least three players, I am good to go.

THE FOLLOWING WEEK: No Thaylias. So again, we go with the lowbies.

So if Val and Nancy want to play two characters each, that still gives a full party. Mark and Tarra can keep their second set of lowbies in reserve.

JUNE 23: That is the Friday before the week we hope to close. We still may be able to play, and if so, we can take another crack at the Golems. All my books are packed away, but my trusty word files and eTools are all prepared. There is a chance this night will be a no game night. We shall see.

JUNE 30 AND BEYOND: Hopefully closing and moving, and almost certainly there will be no game. What happens after that depends on how fast we get Internet and how well we get settled in...or how fast.

That's the news as it stands at the moment.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm willing to go along with this plan.

It's good to see that the housing plans are going smoothly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm flexible so far. So whatever you guys want this friday. Lowbies are fine with me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

As for what was discussed when you guys disconnected, I think we mostly did a little speculation as players on what might be good tactics and what might spells or items that we possessed might be most useful.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

An idea I had thought of last night relating to the next couple sessions is this:

Since Tarra (Lyra) won't be available 06/09 and she's already part of the fight at the ancient temple, we could start off with the other alt set Friday, and let circumstances bring them to the same place where the 5th level characters are, then next week when Lyra's back we resume the actual battle, and thus allow those who want to play both lower level characters to join the battle in progress as it were.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That sounds interesting. At this point I take it I am signing in with Finley. I do believe I have a sign-in account for Mhicsal too but do not know how to do them at the same time. (Im not saying I am doing that but maybe some time in future I can get some direction on how this is done.)

Anyway, I shall see you tomorrow night.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That idea sounds great to me. I'll miss you guys tomorrow night, but Lyra will be there to rally with you on the 16th if all goes well. I'll be missing Finley on the 16th though! Have fun all and see you in game, hopefully things will start settling out soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Lyssandra:
    An idea I had thought of last night relating to the next couple sessions is this:

Since Tarra (Lyra) won't be available 06/09 and she's already part of the fight at the ancient temple, we could start off with the other alt set Friday, and let circumstances bring them to the same place where the 5th level characters are, then next week when Lyra's back we resume the actual battle, and thus allow those who want to play both lower level characters to join the battle in progress as it were.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm good with this