Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok...so it took convincing but my dad let me go [YES]ok so today i came home early and my dad took me shopping to get clothes for the Luau.

the bbq part started at 5 and i got there at 6:30 but i still got food! so its all good.....after htat.....at 7...dance time! oh yea....it was sooooo freaking hot in there! my friend ethan didnt go in cuase he had to use his bike to get home [=(] but yea....i took pictures with my friends so if my f'ing scanner decides to work..i'll post em on here...if the pics are nice that is.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

anyways...after 5 minutes of letting everyone get to the *dance floor* and start dancing, i finally got into my *dancing mode* and freaked danced with allllllll my friends. it was sooooo much fun .freaking hot but fun!!!!

ok but here is the exciting part....while i was dancing wiht my friends.....guess who was behind me........CHRISSSS!!!!! so i was dancing and my friends like "i dare u to bus with him* that like freak dancing with him from behind and there are lots of poeple dancing and yea but u guys probabaly noe that [ [img]redface.gif[/img] ] so i did....and WOW! omg....it was soooooo amazing..then we danced like normaly still freak dancing lol i guess thats normal dancing for me

yea.the rest of the night i just danced with my freinds again and i had to come home early at 9:00 instead of when the danced ended at 10 but thats ok cuase my dad let me stay 30 more minutes =))

since im moving...it was so much fun and it was special just being wiht my freinds and having fun

and of course...i wont ever forget that i danced with chris [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

awwwww... how wonderful! can't wait to see the pics!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

!!!!!!!daiseeeee!!!!!!!oh wow..thats so wonderful..i want to see the pics too..good or bad! course they cant be bad you had to much fun for them not to be good ones..now see i knew you'd have a good memory of chris..no matter where you go..you can hold that memory for when your feeling down..*happy sigh*..pics are gonna be awesome..hurry and show us!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] to my beautiful lil angel!