Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As some of u know alrdy i ll leave back to my native country soon.It doesnt mean i m quitting playing at all it just means i might be unavailable soon for a few days.
    However Priya as a member do her best to try leveling and catch me up and has all access to my own account.So u get the idea if for any clan siege or important matter such as guild help for craft/crystalize and what not u can ask priya when she gets online if i m missing.I dont know about the power of my siege golem in castles sieges but i saw some videos and it s probly better to have 2 at once ! [img]tongue.gif[/img] .So for that matter we need another Warsmith if u consider like me to break the door faster in a castle u do need more siege golem(ok it might be expensive but a siege last 2 hours so...).
    Another point is about the farming of elements needed for crafting.
    Im going to help each of u to craft ur future weapons/Armor but as u know farming
    ingredients require time and money and spending my time leveling doesnt help myself to craft my own shits therefore as the items gets higher grade we Do need the helps of our leaders coze most of the things needed comes from sweep only soon...
    However mg and psy can t afford their whole time guild hunting for every piece of elements for each of us (they do it and will keep doing it to some extent what i mean is we do need more scavengers).And i know u all know that too [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
    Either way i m going to craft for free for every one inside the guild But i m not gonna transform ur stems into braided emp or ur animal bones into Corpse bone powder Unless ur xping/partying with me on the battle ground And refilling my mp as i m probly gonna just craft for u i wont be able to use my stun to "pause" the fight.
    Crafting takes time and sitting in town for hours sux,i did it in the past i m not gonna make it again.Time is money and xp doesn t come alone [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
    The "free" crafting comes to some extent,what i mean is if u craft for urself then i m fine with it HOWEVER IF U INTEND to resell the items after use or do it in a reselling purpose then u ll have to pay me a fee for my past service which is totally normal (it will be about 5 percent of th crafting price FOR THE ITEMS AVAILABLE IN SHOP LISTED IN WARCRY out of the luxury ones)Everything not sold in shop or sold in luxury will be treated differently.My point is I DONT WANT U TO GET RICH ON MY HEAD IF I DO HELP U IT S FOR UR OWN NEEDS ONLY AND NOT IN A BUSINESS PURPOSE.I love my warmisth now but it was a pain to rise it up and Priya helped me a lot and now any of u can count on me to craft godly items up to craft 6 for the moment and probly craft 7 in the future.Those items(craft 6 and 7)are and will be guild use only once created and the result of guild effort so Any of those items intended to be sold outside the guild will have to be discussed among guild members first and agreed on a price to be sold at as some of this money will be put back in the clan fund for further use like development or taxes.
    Thats a part of the things i wanted to clarify.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sounds good.

As for a guild fund. Until we take a castle town and see exactly what extra riches or spoils of war we get off controlling a town and castle. As far as i'm concerned the towns taxes will basically all go towards the castle defenses and gearing up the clan.

All free gear help to clanmates will be dealt on a random or fair drawing plus need over greed mentality. And once u received a big booost of help your not liable for another huge boost in clan help out of the castle taxes until every other clan member has gotten their fair share of help.

either way i dont see castle towns to be a big source of FREE clan adena. Many of our clan mates extra adenas will come from farming and lucky drops. But who knows what will happen til we take over a castle.

Also if your not at a castle siege atttacking to gain a castle or defending a castle from attacks don't expect to get any clan funded gear. If your always busy during those times. And if you do recieve clan funded gear you will most likely be last on the list. Priority will be given to those who are always there when the critical times come when being logged in is reallie important and the sacrifice of time and deaths make a worthwhile contribution to our victory.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pretty much what he said.

As far as another Warsmith goes we will probably get one because you need to be able to take down a castle wall fast. Plus if you aren't on for a siege and we need a Warsmith we better have a backup anyways.

More Bounty Hunters will be added as well because the closer we get to B grade items which are craft-only the more farming we're going to be doing as a clan. Basically, you can't expect just Mighty and myself alone to do all the farming because there's simply too much of it, so we're going to recruit more bounty hunters to do it.