Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

app question

1# Pentium 4 three gig... 1 gig DDr video card = radion 9800 pro

2# char name BrainDamage 46 prophet

3# not entirely sure when i began playing a day short of 3 weeks i believe

4# I play whenever i am not working which is beyond 50 + hours as those who i have hunted with Unikle or Fever or syruspike have experienced...

5# i played UO for nearly 6 years... Asheronscall 1 for 3 years both games are simply dead now unfortunatly enough

6# i traveled to lin with a guild of people who ran the server in Ultima online...

7# in asherons call i was the highest level on my server with whitnesses whoplay here with me now names are Katatonia ... Brucethemoose... these people can refer you to others who knew me from the game that doesnt matter really

longest time i have leveled is 81 hours and 26 minutes no rest just no dozing it... this was before i had a job girlfriend college etc.. disregard these things i cans till play 50+ hours so as my whitness is unikle

8# why do i wish to join.. anything i say is pragmatic and honest i wont waste the readers time.. i live the better part of my life in observation of others its how i learn to work with the world so i suppose i observed the organization of primez and for me that was enough in itself.. and most of the people i prefer to hunt with these days are in primez unikles on enough.. syrus seems always busy with guild affairs fever seems like hes busy irlife unfortunatly enough.. i cant offer much more than my services to the guild i understand i have a reputation as a griefer as some may have read...

pls hear my side. i traveled here with a guild from another game that despite their great effects in the previous game in lineage they were not effective at all. the guild seemed on the verge of a split so i left before anyone else and since then they have been spreading as many far fetched rumors about me as they can.

t[he griefing post when i was in Kor].. i had a newbie friend who was hunting and some ass decided to grief him. so i played big brother and did the same to him back. but unfortunatly for me he posted it and despite he blacks out his texts and name, everything he says MUST be real because im in KOR? and everyone hates kor. if i griefed on a regular basis why arent there 30 + posts of me doing it and further.. why did no one else in that post say yah brain griefs me to .. the only people who said anything bad about me were my past guildies from the game we came from.who hate me to this day.

we should just post random shit on the boards of lionna then laugh as every dumb fuck in eternity believes it word for word

further note i hate kor so incredibly at this point its beyond speaking of. seawater was nice to me for whatever reason i had no idea of kors exploits in beta or whatever it is they did i wasnt here or aware of any of it.. all i did was lvl not sit there and troll on a msg board and bich piss and moan about what others are up to.. all i did was level and XP and level and XP so i meet dwarf like UNIKLE who as seawater has a golem that is good XPing and i hunted with her/him this happen to be seawater so when they offerd me a membership i said why not.. then i burned a mark on my forhead i love how people say you could be a spy.. when 90% of the Kor guild doesnt even speak english to begin with

10# final question ][ names Tristan i play games because reality is boring to me its the only thing in my life that is fun . all i can offer is my services in the highest good of primez.. if i mess up i wil leave without debate so long as you dont do what kor did and inform me of the rules before i break them. Just watch i will join primez and every person whoever thought i was dirt will see im harmless this is all i can offer really i cant alter the mindset of people who have a bad image of me.. so i will accept whatever i would just really like to be a part of this clan and thank you for reading my horrible gramaticle alien typing........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright i posted Braindamage application coze he had some troubles registering and mg told me to do it that way.
    So Braindamage seems a real hardcore gamer just like most of us and probly knowing what he wanna do while he s on not backing up with the means to reach his goals i find it surprising and uncommon but it s fair i admire this way of doing things hehe.
    As for the grief part well noone is perfect we all did some errors at some point so i guess everyone gotta get a chance and as he said he would leave if any troubles.I played a bit with him rather long now lol so i dont think he s here to cause troubles or anything.
    So that being said it wont be a pain but most likely an advantage for the whole of us so it s up to u guys.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well i do like the fact hes a prophet.
    And hes a hardcore gamer.
    And if what he says is true of the greifing incident then im ok with it.

But ill be watching you to make sure your following the primez code.
    Which is to be a lineage 2 winner like i watch the whole clan. I'm on top of things at all times and on top of everyone but not in the perverted way.... anyways As a Primez member your a professional Warrior and gamer and killer. If people mess with you, then you mess back if its worthwhile. But we don't start trouble with noobs and if a noob dizzes you act like a professional and jsut ignore him and go about your business which is Primez business

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your application seems good. And no, we aren't really worried about your history, even if you tell us before hand. The reason for that is if you screw up while you're in the clan we boot you anyways so it doesn't harm us any [img]tongue.gif[/img] Make sure you read the rules and thoroughly understand them...sometimes I feel some of our members never read them [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it has come to our knowledge braindamage has been scamming this whole time.
    Hes not to be accepted into clan or trusted.
    plus he is kill on sight and grief on sight.
    please make his stay on lionna an unpleaseant one if you see him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

? what did he do

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bascially he took an members items in trade to test them out and ran off with them and bragged about it.
    He's what you would call an griefer and scammer. His character braindamage is as good as dead on this server

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so going to fuck him up when I see him, took like months of uni and priya's hard work :/ But I'll prolly die though since I'm a snowball [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

a cute fluffy snowball? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ARGH! NintheH told me what he did. I was so close to taking that bastard out. I spotted him running on the north path from dion to giran, he tried rooting me, it failed, and it was fight time. He kept running towards giran, I got a backstab in, NintheH was on his way from the other side and as soon as Giran comes into view... L2 crashes for both of us. I'm 100% with you guys on this. Maybe I forgot to mention it in my app, but I'm also the vengeful type. I'll gladly go perma red to see that bastard stay face first in the dirt for the rest of his time on L2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast