Chronicle 2 test server opens on June 30th in Korea. (They are accepting applications on the official page now.) Unlike Chronicle 1's test server, the characters will start at level 1. Also, the items and experience cannot be carried over to the live servers. However, the item drop and experience gain rates are 4 times the normal servers.

As for info.. you guys already know Devil's Isle, Tower of Hubris (Insolence) and Innadril are coming. Also:
- New items will be added along with previously unreleased item designs.
- New A grade and B grade items will be added
- There will be more abilities that are special [restricted] to each race. [Note: I think they are going to start adding to the elemental magic notion. i.e. Weakness to earth/fire/air/water, etc. But in this particular point, from what I've heard, they are going to do things like make elves weaker at night or whatnot.]
- Items will be changed to add special capacities to them. [Note: I think they are trying to make similar items with the same attack/defense/MR rating to actually be different from each other now. Like maybe add poisoning effects to the weapons or added defense against some elements of magic, etc.]
- Even more various quests and skills. [Note: I heard there will be 53 new skills. In the flash menu they talk about the quest to make your hatchling into a strider.]

And another little thing for you guys. (and that's ALL.) In that flash menu on the official site....

WEAPONS
C grade (left to right) - Dark Screamer, Yaksha Mace, Some Chronicle 2 bow, Some Chronicle 2 sword, Skull Graver, Sword of Limit, Paagrio Axe, Mace of Underworld, Departed Soul's Staff, Grace Dagger, High-grade Elven Bow [of nobility?], Pagan's Scroll ["Heathen's Book" .. lol book.. I use "Pagan's Scroll"], Akat Yumi, Some Chronicle 2 staff, Paagrio Hammer, Nirvana Axe
B grade (left to right) - Dark Elven Longbow, Damascus [oooo], Great Axe, Hell Knife, Hazard Bow, Keshanberk, Kryss, Demon's Dagger, Art of Battle Axe [now, that looks a lot cooler], Asra Nail [Artho Nail], Sword of Valhalla, Lion's Glory, Bellion Cestus

ARMOR
C grade (left to right) - Drake Leather Mail, Lined Leather Mail
B grade (left to right) - Doom Plate Armor, Abadon Leather Mail, Shirnoen's Breastplate, Blue Wolf's Breastplate, Shirnoen's Leather Mail, Abadon's Plate Breastplate, Tunic of Doom, Blue Wolf's Tunic.

Info recieved from lineagecenter.com
3rd class change was also confirmed by dhevrin on the official boards.