Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

pc [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ell dimension 4600 2.8 40gb 512ram (updating graphics card soon.. runs fine but i love detail)

Name: Drakee
    Level 40 going pw as soon as i finish quest
    Hours: way too much... i have no life.. it exists in video game land.. i do not work and im 18yrs old.. so i pretty much sit here 55+ especially now with class out
    MMORPG: wasnt into mmorpg untill i played lineage 1 way back in the beta.. and i played it like crazy.. i managed to hit level 45 with awesome equip.. and now im addicted to lin2 i played d2 forever also.. but i duno if u wanna call that mmorpg
    PVP: i dont really keep track.. but im willing to open a case of whoop @$$ if the clan needs help.. and looking for some pvp tourny with my PW title
    Feat/accomplishments: rerolling to my current char.. and managing to farm/buy&sell long enough without going crazy to get full best non craft c all around.
    Reason:besides the fact that i love the bad @$$ icon.. i wanna join for several reason.. i read your clan's goals/missions and im stoked about being in a clan that actually wants to go somewhere... i dont like playing to play... playing is no fun unless ur the best at it.. and i feel this clan will take me where i want to go.. and i feel i can help the clan alot and i am what u are looking for.
    Intro:as stated im 18years old.. i play eastern time.. 55+weakly.. i made a mistake in the past which im not proud of but yet... i dont feel it was a mistake other than hurting my rep.. i figured id tell you all before i joined and maybe got booted...
    back in the 30's i was enrolled in a level 1 clan lead by darian.. there was a 15k tax weekly (which was no big deal) i paid this tax and even threw in extra daily.. and lent the leader 200k when he needed.. i always convinced others to come on raids for clan money... yet our clan never seemed to have money. and the leader continuously begged me for money after i paid taxes+some.. so.. one day our clan dwarf decided to quit and donate his stuff to the clan... the leader wasnt on so he gave me his items.. these items were supposed to go to the leader.. but me knowing how this leader was.. i decided that wasnt fair.. cuz i knew he wouldnt use them for the clan... others in the clan such as "xiza" "barakk" and a few others also disliked the leader for his greediness and immaturity.. so i took the money which came to about 2mil.. i gave a shield to a needy clan member... i gave money to another member.. and i kept some of the money for myself in repaying myself what i put into the NOWHERE CLAN.. i hope you guys understand my reasoning for this.. and i can only give you my word that i wouldnt do this again.. i was in another clan ROC in which the leader knew about what happened and didnt care however, we allied the silver dragons and their leader made my leader "dracuarvla" boot me when this happened the rest of my clan got mad and our 2 highest members quit because they didnt think i should be booted(blackmule/skeetalloveryou).. along with them a bunch of other lower levels got mad and quit too (absolut,formula96).. feel free to contact any of the names i mentioned and ask their opinions on me...
    thank you for your time pm "drakee" when u decide

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok cool ill talk to the clan and see what their feedback is give us 48 hrs ot 4 days

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heh sorry to do this but that story is not true,at least not what he says of roc so take it as you wish primez but i am a person that believed in drake till i heard and read this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Hello I am Macleod first officer to Dracuarvla. I just want to state that the story you are being told is not entirely true regarding RoC's involvement with DrAkee. He was let go after we found out he had lied to us about stealing items. I am sure your checking things out. And please pardon me butting-in. Whether you chose to accept him or not I care not, no ones perfect, but it seems hes still not being truthful with you.

Thankyou for your time

Macleod
    Heroic Centurion
    Remnants of Chaos

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what exactly did he lie about, could you explain more throughly

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok thanks for your help in this.
    It is greatly appericated.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"i was in another clan ROC in which the leader knew about what happened and didnt care however, we allied the silver dragons and their leader made my leader "dracuarvla" boot me when this happened the rest of my clan got mad and our 2 highest members quit because they didnt think i should be booted(blackmule/skeetalloveryou).."

The story Drakee has told in regards to RoC's part is incorrect. Of course we wouldn't care if he had recieved items from a member that was leaving the game. Sort of a Robin Hood story.

But from what I understand is that the player didn't leave the game and still plays and wanted the items transfered to another character.

Also He was not kicked out for the reason he is telling you, he was kicked for theft of another players items, which he admits taking regardless of reasons. We cannot have members that can't be trusted.

And Lastly Blacmule, and Absolut, last I check are still members of RoC and don't intend to leave, at least thats what they told me 5 minutes ago.

Again I don't care about whether DrAkee gets on with you guys. And I really try to avoid drama. Just letting you know he wasn't kicked because any exterior influance from another guild. He was kicked for theft of a players items.