Dell 2.8 intel 4
    2 gigs DDR ram PC4200 (Corsair)
    DSL 1.5 / 384 up
    Radion Pro 9800 256 maybe 128 i have to look
    60 gig HD
    charactor name : PimPinAintEaZy
    charactor level: 52
    class : Spellsinger
    would have demon's staff but someone selling it went AFK on me [img]tongue.gif[/img] no names mentioned.

I play 40+ a week
    I started after beta cause i was addictied to Warcraft 3 (was ranked top 10 in ladder)and was known as Alexdoung- 136-1 solo anyway this isn't warcraft +_+

I do work and have a life (please Don't hate me) but Lineage2 is a BIG part of it.

To let you know i'm 23 i OWN and MANAGE a Furniture Store we own 3. I have L2 on my office computer so lunch-break/spare time i'm always on it with my office door shut. I've a VERY nice guy and VERY FUN. I LOVE joking around and making people Laugh and i'm a good sport about things. If you DON'T let me in its all COOL we can still hang out maybe if your short a charactor on the game u can always PM me +_+ i'll be there. I'm very good with games (i'm a natural) my charactor is VERY powerful and i've saved up 1.5 million Skill Points just waiting to see what i want to do.(not like thats a lot but still). You guys would really laugh and like hangin/playing with me. I have NEVER joined a clan I was usually a LONER just joined party's and played with friends but now my lvl's are so much higher than them that i must move on so now i'm here posting this app. (dude i got skillz) and i don't want to break down your castle door I would Rather protect it [img]smile.gif[/img] peace-out and
    p.s. (that wasn't me being cocky just joking around) thanks 4-your time
    Da'PimP

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude this guy ROCKS
    Let him in the clan

(damn I 4-got my name shows up on the post) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We'll discuss it and let you know.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 14, 2004 02:26 AM: Message edited by: Psymon ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well i heard some news that you sometimes would go grief and pk noobs and stuff. what is the story behind that?
    As you iwll know we take primez code of conduct seriously as far as being an professional is ocncerned we do not bother with noobs, if u find killing noobs fun then castle sieging isnt for you if your not 100% dedicated to sieging castles.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

teh blacktastics

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

The only PK / killing Noobs I've Ever done was Because my friends would roll-over a new charactor and would get harassed and picked-on and killed even. Since I wasn't a part of ANY clan or had ANY rules to follow I would do what ANY friend would do and when he would PM me I would RUN 15 min. just to 1st tell them to stop, and do what was needed [img]smile.gif[/img] Since I'm 23 and a buisness owner I can act responsible if needed but that was ALL for my friends when they needed me not for my own ego.

I WILL be sieging castles or Protecting them
    "it just depends on you guys"
    If you guys are full I can just be a part-time member with NO!! clan tag so it won't take up your 25 member's and when needed I can always support your clan and join in raids and other things and you don't even have to give me ANY of the adena/items on the raids.
    Basicly my point is this: I've Worked Very Hard Leveling my charactor to level 52 and just being apart of a clan/raids/sieging castles is another step I want to experiance in this game I would be honored to do it with this clan or I will enjoy it elseware. But this is my first application and the only way to know if this clan is right for me and for YOU is to let me try it out [img]biggrin.gif[/img] anyway about the PK-ing "there WAS a reason for Every Move My charactor made" and it was legit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well i'll have to talk with rest of the clan to see what they think.

Also i hope your alikable person and ingame your jokes are more funny than annoying to others.
    We take the primez logo very seriously we want to make sure people ingame understand we're an serious clan that knows how ot have fun without annoying others too much.
    Any one of us can sometimes be annoying and screw up once in a while its not an perfect clan but if it came down to it and we ask that you tone down on some of your more annoying activities if they ever arrise it is hoped you can take criticim with a grand of salt as we have criticize many of our own current members once ina while to remidn each other we're professionals and should act accordingly.

Anyways if i wasn't interested in recruiting you i wouldn't bother to ask you so many questions in the first place.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your reasons for the PKing you do are legit. You have to realize though that if/when you do join Primez you can't do that all the time and just keep saying it's legit because you have a reason. Simply because it's political. People will get pissed after a while of you killing others and start accusing us of being a PK clan. Which means Mighty or myself have to sit around talking politics with people either in-game or on forums until they are happy, which is a huge waste of our time and after a while we would just boot you because you're more trouble than you're worth.

So, understanding what I have wrote above (I hope you do) I repeat what Mighty said, "We'll discuss it and let you know."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

msg me ingame we will most likely give you a chance to prove yourself in our clan due to positive feedback from some current members who says ur cool.