Thread: school

horselvr2

What's up? when do you guys go back to school? we basically go back when our mom goes back, august 21st, too soon! [img]frown.gif[/img] wHAT grades are in? Kit, samantha, Felicity, and tori, kit-11 going to 6th, and same w/ felicity and me, and tori is in 7th grade, almost 13.

Felicity_Fan85

We're back already. Kirsten, Felicity, and Kaya are in 4th grade- they're 9. And I, Susie, am in 5th grade. Missy made us folders for our classes! And Kirsten is going to a boarding-type school because she's going with Missy back down to the college while the rest of us stay here.

Are guys home-schooled or go to a public or private school? We go to a public school.
    ~Susie

horselvr2

OOps, Samantha started this post, she forgot to sign her name! Well, we are mostly public schooled, but sometimes we go to private school!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lauren here, all of us go to Pleasant Town Elementary School. We live in the town of Pleasant Town. It is a small town. We live at a boarding school type home with 2 Mama's. We live in different "homes", so we don't all live together in one house. There is a daycare for the bitty's because they are too young to go to school. The rest of us are in grades 3rd or 5th. Mama Alexandrea teaches 3rd grade, while Mama Lorelei teaches 5th grade. Lici, Kira, Addaline, Ana, Molly, Fia, Kitra, Nellia, Liz, & Emily are in 5th grade. While Katie, Jessica, Ally, me, Soliel, Ashleigh, Dawn, Chelsea, Breana, Nicole, Hannah, & Caitlyn are in 3rd grade.

Inactive Member american-girl-fan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ballet sounds like fun!

Kit is in 6th grade and the rest of us are in 7th!! (Mommy keeps us close to her age..LOL) Kit is the baby of the family. Kitchy-Koo!

Samantha

<font color="green">HEY!! I am NOT a baby. I am almost as old as YOU miss Samantha Parking-Garage!! Just by that lousy 15 months...*goes off grumbling**</font>

Kit

<font color="bliue">Samantha Parking-Garage? Real intelligent..real real intelligent Kit....</font>

Kirsten

(LOL)

Felicity_Fan85

We have stayed roughly the same age (9/10 or 10/11)-well most of us haven't been here for that long but Lissie has stayed 9/10 every year. Missy is not sure if she wants us to age more and eventually go into junior high or not. She might keep us at our aging how it is where it stays the same.

Ballet is fun! Though, I don't know a lot right now.
    ~Kirsten

Felicity_Fan85

Our school is in the doll town of Star Valley. Our town is also small and we have a few stuffed animals in our town too.

Right now there is only me and Hallie in the boarding school Hallie is a Build a Bear and we've become fast friends. I do hope at least one more doll comes to the boarding school though.
    ~Kirsten

p.s. Kaya and I made the Star Valley Elementary cheerleading team! And Susie is on the basketball team. All of us are starting ballet this year!

horselvr2

Originally posted by american-girl-fan:
    Ballet sounds like fun!

Kit is in 6th grade and the rest of us are in 7th!! (Mommy keeps us close to her age..LOL) Kit is the baby of the family. Kitchy-Koo!

Samantha

<font color="green">HEY!! I am NOT a baby. I am almost as old as YOU miss Samantha Parking-Garage!! Just by that lousy 15 months...*goes off grumbling**</font>

Kit

<font color="bliue">Samantha Parking-Garage? Real intelligent..real real intelligent Kit....</font>

Kirsten

(LOL)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your mommey sounds like the same age as our mommie! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    --------------
    we have a lot of stuffed animals living w/ us too, we really like build-a-bears~!~!~! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    -sammie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 26, 2006 11:53 PM: Message edited by: AraBianHorSe ]</font>