Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

On a whim, I created a character for a casting call from a fic (YGO/SM I believe). Never done it before and found it to be a lot of fun.

Currently I'm (almost seriously!) debating starting something like this for LotR/SM. (Basically you create a character for yourself- appearance, personality, skills, etc etc... like an RPG if you've ever played them).

The thing is, I'd have more fun see what crazy characters people come up with (and prob how cliched they are gah) than I'd have writing a fic to bring them all together.

So, <font color="blue">if you could be a character in a LotR crossover fic, who would you be?</font> (LotR species, senshi, other anime/book/etc, whatever else). Include appearance, personalities, strengths & weaknesses, attacks or favorite weapon (or none lol), background, details about past life if you have one, any special artifacts or items that you own, your life's dream/goal, etc.

Lol, I'm still debating somehow posting something like this on ff.net. ^_^"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how about the cliched half elf-human? Gotta love that, especially since it's specifically stated that ELROND IS THE ONLY ONE!!! hahaha.

hmm...well, i'd have to say that the first choice of my character would OBVIOUSLY be Usagi, but as that's so unoriginal, I'd have to say that I'd like to be Rei (but with the manga personality, you've read Casablancas right?). A beautiful woman born into high-society Gondor who never wants to marry as her first love (a nobleman of Gondor) agreed to an arranged marriage between himself and a higher noblewoman.
    She would be one of the few citizens of Gondor with raven black hair because her mother was actually from the East which is why her first love married another of higher class. She also has violet eyes and though she is half easterling (is that right?) and slightly shunned because of it, she is still admired from afar by many men for her exotic looks and natural grace. (I'm slowly becoming more and more mary-sue...).
    She also becomes slightly standoffish and cold because of the discrimination that has been held against her all her life. However, she is very vulnerable and though she seems very independent, all she wants is for someone to accept her and take away all her pain, to shelter her from this world and take care of her.
    Her strength is her weakness. She is strong because she refuses to let people get close to her, and she is weak because of it. She's stubborn and that's why she knows how to use weapons, she refused to sit down and knit when her brothers were learning to fight with weapons. (Her older brothers had another mother of Gondorian lineage and though they care for her, they don't like to be seen with her out of their home and refuse to stick up for her. Rei was born from their father's second wife after his first died). She knows basic knowledge of most weapons but her specialty is the bow and arrow (obviously, *rolls eyes*) because of the flame sniper thing. However, if you'd be willing to try that, i'd love to have her great with a staff.
    Another of her weaknesses is that she refuses to cut her hair and in a fight, leaves it opened to be pulled. She's also terrified of dark, enclosed spaces.
    She owns a special bow passed down to her from her mother. Sometimes, when she becomes extremely enraged, it allows her to fire scorching hot arrows wreathed in flames.
    Her life's dream is to be free of the social-climbing, gossipping, treacherous, high-class life she was born into.
    (FYI, i'd love for her to be paired with Eomer. Can't you just see him, a high-noble also but free to do as he pleases, coming to scoop her off into a world where she can ride horses all day and let the wind whip through her hair and the sky shine down on her face?)