Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Oh, I'm not concerned with the time between Isabell's death (end of 2258. Almost 2259, as the convocation is held right at the end of the year) and when things started with <u>Crusade</u>. Eight, nine years is about right. My original comments were regarding when Elizar, Razeell, and Tilar may have come to their end. As was mentioned, all the ones Galen holds grudges against are dead. I think we all are assuming that Elizar &amp; Co. are history, unless Galen feels there's a difference between a grudge and a deathwish. So, with in a short period of time, (after Isabell's death, but before Crusade) Galen knows that his issue with the other three is resolved, either by his own hand or other events. This is where my "6 year" number came in. It was six years back from the time <u>Crusade</u> started that Galen would have taken any action against Elizar. That's based on the mages that disappeared prior to the Shadow war not returning until the Shadow war was finished (which is about 2-3 years after Isabell died). As it is, for all we know Elizar's group were on Za'Ha'Dum when Sheridan blew the place up. But, it's still going to be less than 6 years before Galen realized he no longer had to avenge Isabells death and his tour of duty on the Excalibur.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Here is a email address to write to ask to save Crusade.

[email protected]

Here's hoping gang.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345