Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi PC,

Great to see your face again. Just in time too, for the 3rd Technomage book which will be out in a few weeks, I was dreading not being able to read your comments on it. smile

------------------
    Sindatur - The Grey owl Wizzard

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i guess this means t'pol must eat pizza with a knife and fork too. guess you wouldn't find many delis on vulcan.

------------------
    "Close your mouth, Michael, we are not a codfish."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Trying not to post but failing miserably....

I like what I have seen so far. I like the ship, I like the crew, I like the tension with the Vulcans, overall I like it all.
    I really like that they have problems translating the languages of other races.

I am trying to figure out what race was in the time flux thing in the first episode. I can't say I am thrilled that Enterprise started off with a time continum story (sigh) but I can live with that.

I think this is going to be a fun ride. And think about it, there is no way to for us to see Kirk. Gotta love life

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

(This is Nomad....)

I ppersonally thought it waw a good first planet ep. I am actually expecting to see this Cowboy exploration attitude for a little while. If they can naturally combine the cautions of the Vulcans and the go-get em attitude of the humans, then youll start to see the beginnings of the startfeet regulations that weve come to know in the other series. You cant just jump into the type of exploraion that is too rigid. I saqy they take their time. Its the mistakes trhat are fun to watch.

Phloxx....I'm still reserving judgment...but he seems to be getting a groove of his own.

I like what I see so far....it's hard to live up to the ST franchise.

-Nomad
    -Nommy

------------------
    Nommy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Civilization" --- Episode 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Archer and the crew discover a fully inhabited, civilized though less advanced Earth-like planet. Disguised to look like its inhabitants, they pay the planet an exploratory visit where they learn that a pernicious illness is afflicting the local population. As Archer seeks to help them find the malady?s source, he finds himself in a close encounter with a comely female alien.

Lets just see how the crew reacts in an intelligence or information gathering operation on a less advanced planet.

Posted By: Nomad Nov 14, 2001 - 06:51 pm

I actually will give this a 9.9

Then there was the love interest. Kirk could not have done better. This was, in my mind, an episode that truly was a fun, exploration type ep. Heck, we even had a space battle of a fashion. Which also turns me to T'Pol...MAN! Did that Vulcan have attitude , or what? "Wnjoy your tea"...LOL..."If they want the Anti-matter device, then we shall give it to them". What gusto.

Atleast the Tellerites were mentioned. Remember them? The miners. Anyway, I don't recognise these new species.

------------------
    Nommy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123