Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Hello

  1. #1
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As a long time lurker, I have decided to sign on and say hello. this is the only board I have found that is so friendly and almost family like.
    Hello.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, Starstar and welcome, I felt just like you the first time I came here [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Cristina

  3. #3
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hi [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] and welcome to this wonderful board: Yepp it's the best board around!
    So feel free to exspress yourself !!!!
    Love Ronnie
    Veronica

  4. #4
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Hi Cristina [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
    Thankyou for your sweet message and picture. Im sorry i havent ansvered you yet. But im so bizzy with school right now. I will get back to you i promise....
    Go girl [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Star the lurking is over!
    Have fun.
    Charlie

  6. #6
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome to CeeCee's message board. There's a link for any creative writing too if ya ever feel compelled to post any of your thoughts in prose and poetry on any subject. Cherie's place is open to emotion.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Star!
    You will totally love it here!
    We got a great group of people here, include Cherie! This is the only message board I know of where the star of the show comes on to say hello.
    Welcome and ENJOY!

  8. #8
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hey Star,
    Welcome to the family baby!
    This is a great place to be! The people here are great.
    Kiss,
    Cherie

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi starstar!
    Welcome to the lovely and talented Cherie Currie's Message Board!
    The people here ARE like family. Can I borrow some money from you? LOL!
    Seriously though, WELCOME and HAPPY POSTING!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #10
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My goodness, I feel so lucky to get a welome from Cherie, Thank you!
    I have been reading posts from this message board for a while, and I am really happy with greetings from all of you. You have made me feel welcome.
    Gus Danger, I am processing your loan now, The check should be in the mail tomorrow. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic