Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Prisoner

  1. #1
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm waititng for a 17 tracks edition of Cherie and Marie's Messin' With the Boys CD which I bought by mail, and I saw that there's a song called "Prisoner", is it the same Cher's "Prisoner" from 1979, when Cher turned briefly to discomusic? Some of you can remember the record just because of the "outfit" Cher wore on the cover, that is only chains and nothing else. I liked the song, and I guess it's the same song on Cherie and Maries's CD because if I remember well it had "Toto" on it, Jeff Porcaro was there, Lukather and Paich were there and it was a strange song because I always wondered how it could sound if done with a harder rock sound... Oh, even Robbie Krieger was on the Cher version... Now I'm waiting for the Cherie and Marie version! Bye,

    Cristina

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Cristina,
    I don't remember ever hearing Cher's song but I found the lyrics on the web and they do NOT match Cherie's song!
    That's an interesting coincidence though, 4 sure!
    Later,
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic